lmfao thats great burrito i wouldnt have been able to keep a straight face if he said that to me.
by the 4th time this guy came in we were doing the secret service thingy when they talk into the mic on their collar... "send in the blue team" LOL :lol:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

great story man! Im in downtown detroit sittin in a little caesars waitin for my pizza when this crackhead comes in, stands next to me, and starts talkin about how the place is racist cuz the tiles on the floor are black and white....I just smiled cuz I barely heard wtf she was saying.....then she poked my shoulder, says "oh but you must be a racist mfer too!" and leaves......no idea what that was but my roommate and I laughed for a while about it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

LOL great crackhead stories.

Only got one good crack head combo deal.

Pair of NICE HEAVY knucks, a Pioneer 6400, and about 25 burned DVD's (mainly shitty p0rn and bootleg movies) for 25 bucks.

6400 worked good...........no numbers but eh...........for the GF at the time it was worth it.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

lmao I was in walmart trying to return my headset and the lady told me to go in the back and pick out the same one and I could exchange it, in the matter of the 3 mins I was wandering around looking for it a huge line formed in the customer service department, so I was with this girl, and we kindly squeezed through so i could just let her know I had it and be off on my way.. well I get about halfway up and was waiting for her to become available for me to be on my merry way.. I notice this sketch bitch to my left was looking at me like she was about to shank me she starts rambling " that mother fucker and that f*cking slut think they can just cut line" I looked at her and was like wtf.. and I thought she was just joking with someone she knew in front of her because she wasnt looking at me.. so then I look away at the same time someone else was looking at her she goes "yeah im fucking talking to you" so I was like o it must be that person shes just messing around with.. so then the lady becomes available and she motions me to come over so I can get it all straightened out.. this lady starts saying pretty much "fuck him fuck that fuck this fuck that" and I'm like woah.. this bitch is talkin to me, the girl that was with me grabs my arm (she knows me well enough to know that I was about to blow up on this lady), I turn around to say something to the bitch and the lady behind her was like HE WAS HERE FIRST, FUCKING CHILL OUT CRACKHEAD.. and then they exchanged a few words which made me feel better because I was about to make a scene, so I got my shit and just smiled at her on my way out :D

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

lolol we need a 'farking crackhead' thread.

my friends dad got a divorce, then his mom died. so his dad got with this crackhead lady and he eventually started too. so she moves in with him, and my friend moved in from his aunts back into his dads. one day i think he was looking for mail or his keys or some shit, knocks on her door, said he heard somethin break. so after a bit he opens the door and the bitch jumped out the window! like wtf. it was 2 stories up too. he looked outside and only saw broken glass, but not her anywhere. he asked her the next day and she rambled on about fbi or somethin.

same lady was sittin in the living room, stood up, flipped the couch over for no reason. he asked her wtf...and she was like OH! how did that happen?

...farking crackheads

• 3 months later...

^lol those stories were great!

Edited by Chris

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

lolol we need a 'farking crackhead' thread.

my friends dad got a divorce, then his mom died. so his dad got with this crackhead lady and he eventually started too. so she moves in with him, and my friend moved in from his aunts back into his dads. one day i think he was looking for mail or his keys or some shit, knocks on her door, said he heard somethin break. so after a bit he opens the door and the bitch jumped out the window! like wtf. it was 2 stories up too. he looked outside and only saw broken glass, but not her anywhere. he asked her the next day and she rambled on about fbi or somethin.

same lady was sittin in the living room, stood up, flipped the couch over for no reason. he asked her wtf...and she was like OH! how did that happen?

...farking crackheads

HAHA. :lol: :lol: :lol:

F.B.I. :lol:

Edited by Bigpimpin91