we might be getting a little snow here tonight...northeastern ohio. I have a 4x4 jeep, knobby ass tires, and my sub....all good to go... so I least if I get stuck, I can bump until I freeze to death. Woot

Edited by Bigsix

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I just moved from Saginaw MI a few months ago.. Im in NC now, today it was in the 70's and sunny :pardon:

Trade ya :P

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I freaking HATE snow ! Snow is wet, cold, fucking bull shit !

Here in my immediate area, we get like 1/2 an inch, every 10 to 20 years.... and that's 1/2 an inch more than I need. Now, I can actually drive up to the Sierra mountains (only a few hours away), any time during the Winter, and get into major footage of that BS...... But I could also shoot a nail gun through my foot, for fun like that. WTF ?

Oh.... did I mention that snow sucks ? :)

Have a nice day :)

Fish

When I was younger I used to be a ski jumper so I used to love the snow. Now I just want snow for one week a year. I really only want snow during the week of the Continental Cup Ski Jumping Tournament that happens in my home town every year. Ski jumpers from all around the world come and compete. We have the only major ski jumping tournament in the US. Pine Mountain is also one of the biggest man made ski jumps in the world. My dad was the spokes person for the ski jumps every year. He talked on the radio, promoted it, and worked on the hill to get it set up and ready for the jumps. My dad passed away earlier this year on May 29th so this year they are dedicating the whole jumps to him. The radio is going to be just a little more quiet this year without him.

I freaking HATE snow ! Snow is wet, cold, fucking bull shit !

Here in my immediate area, we get like 1/2 an inch, every 10 to 20 years.... and that's 1/2 an inch more than I need. Now, I can actually drive up to the Sierra mountains (only a few hours away), any time during the Winter, and get into major footage of that BS...... But I could also shoot a nail gun through my foot, for fun like that. WTF ?

Oh.... did I mention that snow sucks ? :)

Have a nice day :)

Fish

snow is fun when your buddy who lives down the street has 4 snowmobiles :D

when it blizzards again i cant wait to go drive around the streets. last year, lots of people that were shoveling/blowing their driveway took pictures of us.