Treehugger cow yelling at a guy because he drives a truck.

Namosh

Saw this the other day and the first thought that came to mind was to have the rest of the family get back in the truck, back the truck up to her POS Prius and then mash the gas till he stops moving. Then when she's starts going off about ruining her car, say "need a tow? Oh wait, who gives a shit. Have fun calling a wrecker to drive their DIESEL over to come pick your fat ass up. Oh, you might want to have them bring two so they can get your car too." Then drive off and have a nice day.

Fun Article skip to page 3 of it for the whopper.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

412 - those guys are assholes.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

thats a class A doucher right there. i dont have a diesel but if i did, straight burn out mode in the parking lot.

"Funny. I wonder if that lady knows that the car she's so proud of driving is manufactured using nuclear power, shipped (in parts) by boat using diesel fuel, unloaded by port facilities that use coal power and transported to her dealer on trains then trucks running on...that's right...more diesel fuel. If she keeps that car 10 years without replacing a single part it will have consumed about 4% less energy she'd have used driving a conventional IC Engine. And she's probably hauled a lot less freight to move the economy than the truck driver has. "

and yea thats basically it...they arnt gonna ship Prius' with another Prius...and you cant haul shit with a prius so you cant do any good with it.

That lady is just so stupid. I would of just ignored her, and told her to mind her own. Stop cursing in front of my children. And when i leave, Make sure i charcoal her car with black smoke. This is why i love diesels. Haters gonna hate on them.

412. Seen that video. Funny as hell. That's what you get for smokin!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

• 1 year later...

Archived