she been dead for ten!! years..i just had bring her back...

in the 1st pic it looks like you found her in the junk yard if so how much did you pick her up for

yes, i found it sitting in a junkyard as u see in the first pic. i was their looking a part for my box caprice im building. i could'nt beleave my eyes when i first saw it. i climed over three or four cars to get a better look at it. and was suprised see that it had so much custom work done and pretty much all there inside and out. someone opened the back doors and took the subs out of the box that's about all that was missing. it even had a vintage fosegate eq still mounted to the dash. lol i went and sked the owner of the yard about it and he did'nt know what hell i was talking about when i was asking about the truck. i had to take him back their to the truck to jog his memmery. then he gave me the history on it. but to keep a long story short, i asked him if he would sell me the hole body. he replyed "hell man go get a hot batt and some gas while i get the forklift and get these cars out the way". after sitting so long, it still had all its fluids and she fired up on the second try.

in the 1st pic it looks like you found her in the junk yard if so how much did you pick her up for

yes, i found it sitting in a junkyard as u see in the first pic. i was their looking a part for my box caprice im building. i could'nt beleave my eyes when i first saw it. i climed over three or four cars to get a better look at it. and was suprised see that it had so much custom work done and pretty much all there inside and out. someone opened the back doors and took the subs out of the box that's about all that was missing. it even had a vintage fosegate eq still mounted to the dash. lol i went and sked the owner of the yard about it and he did'nt know what hell i was talking about when i was asking about the truck. i had to take him back their to the truck to jog his memmery. then he gave me the history on it. but to keep a long story short, i asked him if he would sell me the hole body. he replyed "hell man go get a hot batt and some gas while i get the forklift and get these cars out the way". after sitting so long, it still had all its fluids and she fired up on the second try.

hell yea man if you dont mind share the story with us i love to hear some history im sure it be a good read

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

junk yard finds done right! mazda2284 take notes!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

junk yard finds done right! mazda2284 take notes!

LMFAO :rofl: ...I was waiting for someone to drop his name I figured it would be you n8.

OP this looks like it will be a cool ass build def subbed. Can't wait to see how you put this all together.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

damn whats the luck of actually being able to find a vehicle still in one piece at the junkyard, I figure that thing would have been in thousands of piece within a week being it had all this nice work done to it.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Archived