PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

For another build I'm starting. I'm going to try and make this one an SBR. The adm mount is good but I love my la rue spr15 mount better20160323_201209_zpsnb7vpdz4.jpg

Lots of good reviews on this. I don't think I'd do a variable for an sbr but that's me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

For another build I'm starting. I'm going to try and make this one an SBR. The adm mount is good but I love my la rue spr15 mount better20160323_201209_zpsnb7vpdz4.jpg

Lots of good reviews on this. I don't think I'd do a variable for an sbr but that's me.

Just out of curiosity why would you not want to? The way I see it its a fairly light scope for what it is and it acts just like a red dot at 1x but still having the option at being able to see your target at a distance better than just a red dot.

Because it's bigger and heavier. And most sbrs aren't purpose built for longer shooting. You can but the velocity is such a drop off that you don't really do it. My sbr is basically a 50 yard and in gun. Especially when it's in 300 blk config. If that's the case I don't want the weight or the chance to be on a magnified setting when I want a 1x. It's personal preference but keep in mind I've got a purpose built ar for just about everything

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived