PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

oh yea, and the jet boats.

like this thing is to drain itself if it flips over and gets filled with water, the pump will empty and upright it i guess.

I almost want to buy one and havent had an R/C in so many years but they look decent!

heres the kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1190401842/thrasher-jet-boat

looks like the battery doesnt come with it, but it did in the video and if you get the $374 package it has no controller and you get it by july 2016, but if you get the $416 you get it with the controller by july 2016, but then if you pay more like $449 you get it without the controller and not until november 2016...

WTF

This is the most random crap, the more you donate to the kickstarter the less you get and the longer you wait it seems. LOL

There is a cool new rc jet boat they are working on. I think you can back the kickstarter for $379 and get the boat, battery, controller, etc.

The thing is pretty crazy fast, turns on a dime, flips itself upright if it flips.

There is a cool new rc jet boat they are working on. I think you can back the kickstarter for $379 and get the boat, battery, controller, etc.

The thing is pretty crazy fast, turns on a dime, flips itself upright if it flips.

I'll have to look into that, Thanks.

These ones are supposed to be self righting too, we shall see if they really are.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1190401842/thrasher-jet-boat

uh-oh

1. Pledge $476 or more

Thrasher Jet Boat with controller

Early Bird Special

20% off of retail price (save $119)

Our most complete Thrasher Jet Boat system. This package comes with a complete ready to run boat and controller system. You only need to supply the battery and charger. Battery and charger not included, please see our battery selection chart to find the battery that is right for you.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY: Aug 2016
    SHIPS TO:Only certain countries
    Limited (4 left of 14) 10 backers
    Select a country:Afghanistan Aland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Caribbean Netherlands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Curaçao Cyprus Czech Republic Democratic Republic of Congo Denmark Disputed Territory Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Federated States of Micronesia Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Iraq-Saudi Arabia Neutral Zone Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Islands Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Réunion Saint Barthélemy Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin (French part) Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten (Dutch part) Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands South Korea Spain Spratly Islands Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand The Bahamas Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United Nations Neutral Zone United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
  2. Select this reward

Pledge $499 or more

Early Adopter Special

16% off of retail price (save over $95)

Our most complete Thrasher Jet Boat system. This package comes with a complete ready to run boat and controller system. You only need to supply the battery and charger. Battery and charger not included, please see our battery selection chart to find the battery that is right for you.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY: Sep 2016
    Limited (11 left of 11) 0 backers
    Select a country:Afghanistan Aland Islands Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory British Virgin Islands Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Caribbean Netherlands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Curaçao Cyprus Czech Republic Democratic Republic of Congo Denmark Disputed Territory Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands Faroe Islands Federated States of Micronesia Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Iraq-Saudi Arabia Neutral Zone Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Islands Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Réunion Saint Barthélemy Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin (French part) Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Sint Maarten (Dutch part) Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands South Korea Spain Spratly Islands Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand The Bahamas Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United Nations Neutral Zone United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
  3. Select this reward

Pledge $499 or more

Have it before Christmas Special

16% off of retail price (save over $95)

ESTIMATED DELIVERY: Nov 2016
    Limited (52 left of 52) 0 backers

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

oh yea, and the jet boats.

like this thing is to drain itself if it flips over and gets filled with water, the pump will empty and upright it i guess.

I almost want to buy one and havent had an R/C in so many years but they look decent!

heres the kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1190401842/thrasher-jet-boat

looks like the battery doesnt come with it, but it did in the video and if you get the $374 package it has no controller and you get it by july 2016, but if you get the $416 you get it with the controller by july 2016, but then if you pay more like $449 you get it without the controller and not until november 2016...

WTF

This is the most random crap, the more you donate to the kickstarter the less you get and the longer you wait it seems. LOL

they sold out of the other pledge options apparently! money grubbing!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

I still dont understand why the cheaper pledges would come boat and controller and have an earlier arrival time, while the more expensive pledges would just be the boat without the controller and a later arrival time....

Like this:

Pledge $416 or more
Discovery Special
30% off of retail price (save over $178)
Estimated delivery: Jul 2016
Ships to: Only certain countries

-VS-

Pledge $449 or more
Thrasher Jet Boat without controller
16% off of retail price (save over $85)
Estimated delivery: Nov 2016

Granted the one for $416 is all gone, but it makes no sense why they would include more with that package for less money and have a sooner arrival date by 5 months than the backer that is paying more.

To me I would think the guy paying $416 should get no controller and not receive product until November 2016, while the guy paying $449 should get the controller and the product in July 2016.

Oh well.

its for the early supports/pledges... if you get in earlier you get a better discount... longer you wait (closer to raising total) the more money they want to pledge to fill the gap... shitty way of doing it but I understand

I still dont understand why the cheaper pledges would come boat and controller and have an earlier arrival time, while the more expensive pledges would just be the boat without the controller and a later arrival time....

Like this:

Pledge $416 or more
Discovery Special
30% off of retail price (save over $178)
Estimated delivery: Jul 2016

-VS-

Pledge $449 or more
Thrasher Jet Boat without controller
16% off of retail price (save over $85)
Estimated delivery: Nov 2016

Granted the one for $416 is all gone, but it makes no sense why they would include more with that package for less money and have a sooner arrival date by 5 months than the backer that is paying more.

To me I would think the guy paying $416 should get no controller and not receive product until November 2016, while the guy paying $449 should get the controller and the product in July 2016.

Oh well.

Archived