PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I had an excellent experience with RIGID, I had a 1/4 sheet random orbit sander that took a crap on me so I took it in to see if they actually stood by their "lifetime" warranties. Took a little while, but they called me and said the part that needed replacing was on an extremely long back order and offered just to replace with a new unit. I though that was pretty damn solid! Mind you I had the previous sander for roughly 8 years before it crapped out on me. Used the sander for the first time today to strip my deck prior to staining.....no lie, after about 30 minutes this is my "recent purchase."

E0C737AD-39F8-4BEC-A6A3-34E0563D96FB_zps

I know, I know, "cool story bro!" Was just pissed off as I got to sand the entire deck by hand when the temp today with heat index was 108.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Fuck that I'd go buy a new one. With store warranty

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fuck that I'd go buy a new one. With store warranty

This one has another lifetime warranty on it, so my thought was to replace it, then either sell it or return it and look for a different one. Just pisses me off the last one was so solid and lasted so long, now this POS didn't even last long enough to sand my deck

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Power tool quality has been going down hill for years,

A Chinese company has been buying out most of the big names and just destroying the quality of the tools,

Ryobi, Milwaukee, Dewalt, rigid, and a few others are all made by said company now.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Power tool quality has been going down hill for years,

A Chinese company has been buying out most of the big names and just destroying the quality of the tools,

Ryobi, Milwaukee, Dewalt, rigid, and a few others are all made by said company now.

Which makes complete sense....pay more now days for crappier quality!! My damn Dewalt 14 volt drill has been going strong for about 16 years now....and I was actually reading about how craptastic their newer stuff is

Archived