PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I was on my way home and saw these fall off of a UPS truck .

Oh, so you went to ABC warehouse :P

Nope amazon...Yeah the speakers are low rent but they will get the build done.my wife said if I bought the ones I wanted I would be sleeping in the car.so ill just replace them a pair at a time when they blow or what ever...wink wink

PS I don't shop at ABC ever since the washer and dryer ordeal years ago.

Trust No One

I just picked up 2 Zapco C2K-2.0Xs

120911_072.jpg

120911_075.jpg

They were quite neglected, but are fine mechanically. For some reason the previous owner decided to replace a broken fan on his own and ruined one of the plastic pieces and decided to paint the metal pieces yellow... I guess I have a little restoration to do before I install them. Oh well, sex amps nonetheless.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

IMG-20120810-00718.jpg

:ninja:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

IMG-20120810-00718.jpg

:ninja:

Just looked up this combination and.. Wow!

That is awesome I've never seen it before

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Just looked up this combination and.. Wow!

That is awesome I've never seen it before

I know nothing of what you speak of. :ninja:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

d68ba656.jpg

Pioneer avh 8400

DUDE i so want that one...its the one where you can take off the screen right?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Well, as i had stated about 2 months ago, i sold my race car, motorcycles, and my big ass trailer so that my Wife and i could start looking for a house! Well, we signed the papers today, and i couldnt be happier!

SC20120911-232544.png

SC20120911-232540.png

SC20120911-232602.png

SC20120911-232556.png

SC20120911-232552.png

Here are some specs!

SC20120911-232650.png

Whats nice is the fact that my mortgage is $300 less a month than my rent on my townhome that is 1/2 the size! Owning FTW!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived