PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I don't buy energy drink by the can or by the case... I buy it by the FOOT!

6' of energy drink! :yahoo::drinks:

energydrink.jpg

you're fawking crazy Jon lol

my new sexy terminals

P1040268.jpg

P1040272.jpg

P1040273.jpg

new boots for work, and some long overdue reading :good:

hrg194.jpg

Ouch, them CAT boots never got along with my feet. I had a pair for a month and they never broke in! Do you operate equipment?

nah most I have is a fork license....but I needed boots that are steel toe and hold up during the winter. these seem to be breaking in already actually, but Im on my feet all day.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

nah most I have is a fork license....but I needed boots that are steel toe and hold up during the winter. these seem to be breaking in already actually, but Im on my feet all day.

Oh yea Im in the seat of a dozer all day, I figured they should be good for running CAT equipment but they made my feet feel like I had been climbing up and down slopes all day! They just weren't made for my feet I guess, lol.

no pics :(

Jagermeister

red bull

windshield wipers

gas

Mmm jagermeister :)

I had a bottle of that, hypno, and Jose this weekend, Saturday was terrible. All day hangover

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

ouchenergy.jpg

:eek5wavey::wacky::rofl2::runlaugh::lickscreen::slayer::hyper::trippy::runlaugh::wacky::rofl2::lickscreen::slayer::hyper::trippy::runlaugh:

^^^^^^That discount code, where did you get it? That's a hefty chunk of change off of energy drinks. If its a secret you can share a little you should send me a PM, but seriously I want it. I buy from the Rockstar site all the time.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived