PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Finally had to pick up a new watch.....the few that I have are getting old to look at. So I ordered this one today....should be here on Thursday:

Lupah_zps4bc94d3c.jpg

Also contemplating picking this one up:

Russian_zps1a3e77c3.jpg

But undecided about the second one because I don't really need 2 black watches.....not quite as versitile as a polished band.

that black one is mean as all hell. plus I'm a sucker for lots of watches that show the inner workings.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

that black one is mean as all hell. plus I'm a sucker for lots of watches that show the inner workings.

I know, my thoughts exactly! That's why I am thinking about picking it up as well. I'm for sure going to wait to see how the quality on the first one is before ordering the 2nd though. Only downside to the Russian Diver one is that it isn't swiss movement so even thoughthe mechanicals are bad ass I have heard the alignment of the hour hands can be off.

Pssh, watches.

I have so much arm hair if I wear one of those metal band style watches my hair wraps into the working parts of the hinges and I have to rip the watch off hair included.

Lmfao....that made for quite the mental image!!!! That would feel horrible, but pretty sure it would be hilarious to watch!!!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Got my tires today

null_zps95d20a14.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Idk how to upload pics , if anyone could help me on that, but just bought 2 RE sxxv215d4 2 sets of components and have a skar 2500.1 and 124.5 in th3 mail be here tomorrow :-D

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

Idk how to upload pics , if anyone could help me on that, but just bought 2 RE sxxv215d4 2 sets of components and have a skar 2500.1 and 124.5 in th3 mail be here tomorrow :-D

upload them to photobucket and copy IMG code

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived