PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

81iLV5mGULL._SL1500_.jpg

Wifes new camera. Also picked up a 50mm 1.4 prime and some other goodies, grip hood some uv filters just to protect lense since she shoots outdoors.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Wifes new camera. Also picked up a 50mm 1.4 prime and some other goodies, grip hood some uv filters just to protect lense since she shoots outdoors.

Nice bright lens. The only way to tell between a real photographer and someone with a damn-expensive point n shoot is to look at the glass they're using.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

CE3B8F68-DA59-4D32-8073-68634DC34200.jpg

D3100 for my 03 540i and d2400 for my moms 09 accord.

I bought xs charger long time ago and charged d3100 over a night even though it went to float mode after about 10min. Resting voltage when I got it was 12.7. D2400 had resting voltage 12.5 and it's still charging..

Are these batteries good after one charging or I should charge them At least once more?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

if i ever save enough money to build something nice im getting me hertz

my dream build is running all fosgate amps and Fi subs.. the damn Q's i have to try. with some hertz on a t1000.4 ad should really make it sound good

if i ever save enough money to build something nice im getting me hertz

my dream build is running all fosgate amps and Fi subs.. the damn Q's i have to try. with some hertz on a t1000.4 ad should really make it sound good

Little bit at a time, man. 2 sets of XL components on a t1000.4 would be sweet using the passive crossovers. Gotta be a little more careful active though, not so much on the 6.5's, but the mids and tweets get picky about how much over rated they can take.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived