PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Me and Miguel usually bicker like and old married couple.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This fucking guy.

calm down princess ;)

Look its not a bad thing to know that hey if I put this shit together it may corrode faster so seal that shit. I mean I don't think anyone was making a big deal out of it. I tried to explain it but I said a couple times its not a big deal.

I just don't understand where all the hate comes from. So the dude threw it out there that there could POTENTIALLY be an issue. I don't thats cause for telling him to shut up and color ya know?

its seems that way because we are some of the most active members here. N8 is one of them but he usually always post wrong section, no vs. threads, read the rules before posting, last warning and banned

There is not going to be an issue.

The only reason it bothers me is because almost every person on this forum runs the same exact deal aluminium bars and copper wire/lugs and not one person says shit but today you guys want to single one guy out.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

its seems that way because we are some of the most active members here. N8 is one of them but he usually always post wrong section, no vs. threads, read the rules before posting, last warning and banned

Yea I post way too damn much :) I see you broke and stang are repeat offenders too,

Archived