PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

New nitto 315/50r24 tires for my 24x14 american force billet wheels. Both should show up in about a week stoooked

Screenshot_2015-02-20-19-32-21-1.png

My dads truck has terra grapplers, I like them but why didn't you go for a more aggressive tire? Like the open country you had or trail grappler? Just curious don't mean any disrespect on your choice just a genuine question. I'm peanut butter & jealous of your forces... Someday I'll get a set lol.
There is not one set of toyo mts, nitto mts, kumho mts in a 37-38" tire for a 24 available for the next 6 months on back order and the list to buy the first stock of released ones for each company is sold out. So basically 10 month wait on tires. The only choices left in a 37-38 was the terras or falken wildpeaks, and the falkens are garbage. Even used its impossible to find a set with even 20% tread left

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

http://www.ntwonline.com/37X13.50R24E-M16-SUPER-SWAMPER.html#.VOgBooZOKnN

Did you try looking for m16's?

Edit: I guess it's too late now. Can't wait to see a pic either way man! Congrats

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

http://www.ntwonline.com/37X13.50R24E-M16-SUPER-SWAMPER.html#.VOgBooZOKnN

Did you try looking for m16's?

Edit: I guess it's too late now. Can't wait to see a pic either way man! Congrats

Back ordered to, basically any mud terrain tire for a 24 is on back order, crazy to believe. My buddy has some mounted on 24x14 forces and I think they look good

Screenshot_2015-02-20-20-38-26-1.png

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

They do look good! I never said they didn't, was just curious why u didn't go more aggressive like your last set, because I'm running open country's now didn't know what you didn't like about them.. You will probably get more mileage out of them compared a strictly MT. I cringe thinking about your total spent on rim tire set up LOL

Do you have more pics of that truck?

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

Are those the 315's like you ordered?

Yessir 315/50r24

@dan2427 actually cheaper than I expected got close to $6300 in everything. And no I dont have anymore pics of it with that setup, he has since switched to different style forces and tires.

I love that equipment Nate, I know you aren't really one for compliments or suggestions but all of that seems to be the top notch stuff right now.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Yessir 315/50r24

@dan2427 actually cheaper than I expected got close to $6300 in everything. And no I dont have anymore pics of it with that setup, he has since switched to different style forces and tires.

That's not bad at all! The BMF's and Toyo on my truck were 4100. Shoulda went with forces. I thought they were in 800-1000 range per wheel

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

AQ20K

Yessir 315/50r24

That's not bad at all! The BMF's and Toyo on my truck were 4100. Shoulda went with forces. I thought they were in 800-1000 range per wheel
I paid 900 per wheel, so 3600 for wheels and 2600 for tires plus mount and balance. The cheap deal on the tires is what kept me cheaper, if id have found toyos it would be closer to $7k total

Archived