PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

eclipsespeakers%20001_zpsszkytzf1.jpg

Just arrived today. Old School Eclipse 8052. Purchased solely for the tweeters. Hopefully the tweeters work. Missing the crossover plexi covers though.

-Frank

Well, that was short lived. Only 1 tweeter works. one plays louder than the other. So back to seller it goes! Damn!!

-Frank

It was time for a new soldering iron so I decided that instead of the $5 specials I'd grab a nice one.

x9hijqs.jpg

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Is it really worth it any more to try and live in the past?

Current products with DSP are so much more accessible and easier to work with.

Renaisance_Et_Tu_Brute-back-large.jpg

Yes sir. You are very much correct. I just want to do it. My head unit has an eq, crossovers, and time alignment. ...and yet I still have analog eq(s), crossovers, and yes, even an analog 5.1 and an analog time alignment piece.

I dunno what to tell you brother other than I just like it. There are people that like the sound of vinyl over CDs and digital... Tube amps over Mosfet... etc...

I wasn't talking shit, just seems like a battle not worth fighting. Trying to find good pieces is harder and harder, I guess I just don't have the patience for that.

Oh I know brother. And you are spot on with how long it takes to find this stuff. I really do want 2 more of the eqs, but by the time I find them I will be a grandfather.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

them air ride fittings can get expensive. im sure im going to needs more

3 compressors plus a 5 gallon tank

pics when i get all the junk in.. hopefully now i get my truck all bagged up and ready for the audio

battery for the compressors

Your Order Contains... Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total XS Power D545
1 $109.99 USD $109.99 USD Subtotal: $109.99 USD Shipping: $0.00 USD Grand Total: $109.99 USD

Archived