PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I kept getting $300 energy bills in the summer with my AC set at 72. It was completely draining the car audio fund so I couldn't stand for that!

Got double pane windows and tinted them with 5% tint. My electric bill last month was $118. Fuck yeah.

I went ahead and ordered (though not pictured) an aftermarket RF RFR3115 voice coil and RF OEM Kelvar 3115 cone from Springfield Speaker Repair.

They told me this spider will fit the 3115, but the mounting surface measures 216mm/8.5", and this spider measures 203mm. Still has 13mm/0.25" bite to mate. You can see in the pic, the border I outlined of the mounting surface.

Went with the D4 instead of the D2 since I want to run the T1500-1bdcp in Devin's truck @ 1 ohm.

If I can rebuild the sub, I'll buy another set for the other one.

IMAG1339_zpslbxgwugu.jpg

-Frank

Yes, I was waiting for a reply to a request order I filled out this am. With it raining outside, I was bored and with no email reply, I pulled out the sub and was trying to see if it was do-able. I "think" I can do it after watching the video.

We shall see next wk.

-Frank

Where are the stars and it's also missing the blue

By the way. I know what it represents

:)

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived