PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

should be good as long as they're true 6k. I know a lot of HID companies got in some trouble for having 6 color temp choices, only having 3 different temps and selling 8ks when the buyer chose 6k.

It's like rims. 15 years ago if you had rims it made your car unique. Now every fucker and their mom has some aftermarket rim/tire combo on their car.

8k was cool 10 years ago, now it's cliche.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

should be good as long as they're true 6k. I know a lot of HID companies got in some trouble for having 6 color temp choices, only having 3 different temps and selling 8ks when the buyer chose 6k.

Sounds like DDM, I spent over a couple grand on hid kits from them, I had a wholesale account.

Also a lot of companies are selling the same exact kit with different packaging, same garbage kit.

The Hid game is like the fake fake louie and gucci crap being sold.

But before that whole color temp thing came out Ive given up on them, I just lost my ass on them.

Not because they were cheap, but because they were unreliable.

The thick ballasts they use to sell are bulletproof but they were not ddm, I think they are raptor or something I forget.

But the DDM slim ballasts, and the rinky dink wiring harness that got put together piss poorly are just junk and always failed.

I dont know how many melted fuse holders Ive had to deal with, relays that just stopped working, corroded wires on the plugs, poor crimps on the harness, or high/low selection box melting, slim ballasts that wouldnt ignite the bulb until your turned the lights on/off 4-5 times (even when a relay, capacitor, error eliminators, or canbus adapters)..

All crap I had to fix on my own time because I warranty my work even though it wasnt my works fault.

Then paying to send the defected stuff back, waiting sometimes 3 weeks for the warrantied part to return...

Retrofit is good, free shipping, all items are instock in GA and items arrive 2-3 days after ordering, no hassle warranty so if a ballasts craps out (which rarely happens) you take the ballast out of the vehcle and cut all the wires off the ballast short as possible so they cant be reattached and take a photo of the cut wires and the ballast showing the serial number and email the pic to them. 2-3 days later your new ballast is at your doorstep.

So how are they 26's and measure 28?

what are the 26s going on?

They are going on 2002 Tahoe

Rims are weird. My old 24s were like 25s and my 26s measure 28" on the face but where the tire bead is fits a 26" tire... That's why I buy rims with flush spokes instead of rims with big lip on them. Flush always look bigger.

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Archived