PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I had no idea what to buy for my Mom for Christmas, but She was complaining about her headlights a couple times (stock 09 accord).. LED kit from future vision should do it..

hid.jpg

also got myself replacement bulbs..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Well i've had the boost gauge a while now. Could be a design change since then. Hopefully, they'll swap out the lighter one. The dark blue is pretty badass.

Happy to say the customer service at Autometer is beyond excellent. They said if I send in both gauges, they will do their best to get them as close as possible. Cost will be "minimal, if anything". However, they close down every year from Dec 24 until after New Years, so Cory (the rep) advised I hold off and send them at that time. If I sent them now, they'd likely sit over that vacation.

Quality products and service, Im probably a lifetime Autometer customer now.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The issue might be that the older meter has changed in color. It might have look the same when new. Same goes with HID lights. Onece 1 light goes you need to replace both because there will be a difference even though it's the same color

Yeah its an easy fix and you repairing it might be cheaper than to pay shipping and also don't have to wait to get it back. It's good that they are stepping up but you might be going through more trouble sending it in. If you cant find the bulbs local you can find them online

Archived