PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

On 3/21/2018 at 9:59 PM, Clayton Wehrer said:

Awesome stuff! Here's my "toy" collection as my wife puts it.

IMG_4226.jpg

I have a collection myself:

ajt6y1.jpg

I have Optimus Prime's Trailer somewhere but it was so hard to transform I could not complete it and the instuctions didn't help so I put it away in storage.

14sjdph.jpg

Soundwave was a good investment, I only paid $165 and it's doubled in value since then. On the left is Megatron Anniversary collectors edition. Below I have both versions of the Shark, but I forget what he is called. One is a hammerhead and the other is a great white but I think he has the same name.

egxvmh.jpg

Original Megatron

seng92.jpg

Below are the Sega Genesis and Playstation Megatron and Prime when transformed into their console...not a very good pic. Right in front of the Deathtrap dungeon game box is the stealth jet but I can't remember his name. I also have his little buddy that attaches to him. Most of my TF's are put away.

2yo9xds.jpg

I have a crap ton more in a box including a lot of the Beast Wars figures from the 90's. Inferno is one of my favs

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought some new gear for my wife's upgrade. The NVX headphones came free with the speakers but the Kappa's, I tested them in out by putting them in a shelf speaker box and damn these things sound awesome. I have the JL Audio C5's and they are too mellow for my taste..might move to these speakers myself.  The right angle RCA adapters are for the amp that I have yet to get...probably just get the Duel DA 704L..it's small, enough power for her and cheap.

28cmzcz.jpg

5 hours ago, omnibus said:

Original Megatron

seng92.jpg

Walther Megatron, fuck yeah! sad that a toy like that nowadays would get a kid shot

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Upgrading to steering wheel audio controls. Kit comes with the replacement housing, wiring harness and the two switch/buttons. Seems weird that the truck didnt have it from stock. There are other steeringwheel controls like cruise control and to toggle through the info center in the gauge cluster and to use uconnect. But no audio controls. Not sure if i want to attempt this myself or not, i know the battery needs to be disconnected and drain any residual power left in the lines to avoid deploying the airbag. Still scary tho lol.

282F7E52-68D8-4106-9DB4-63F600EC5543.jpeg

Some gear for the truck. Really wish i couldve got a kit from Doug (soundmanCA). But he only sells the pro kit in mdf or in a build-your-own kind of kit (comes with three small kits and u cut them up and create ur own kit). This is a ipad pro 12.9 kit, made from abs. Super simple kit, not fancy at all, just 4 sheets of abs with cutouts and glued together in layers. Like the mdf kits Doug sells but this on is abs plastic and its layers are already glued together. 

261CE09D-9F24-4B14-B60D-776ABF7E69E1.jpeg

11 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Some gear for the truck. Really wish i couldve got a kit from Doug (soundmanCA). But he only sells the pro kit in mdf or in a build-your-own kind of kit (comes with three small kits and u cut them up and create ur own kit). This is a ipad pro 12.9 kit, made from abs. Super simple kit, not fancy at all, just 4 sheets of abs with cutouts and glued together in layers. Like the mdf kits Doug sells but this on is abs plastic and its layers are already glued together. 

I miss the old Soundman vids with Spoon

4 hours ago, omnibus said:

I miss the old Soundman vids with Spoon

Doug should do a where are they now episode(s) with Allyn, Spoon, Jordan, John & Wishbone. I'd also like to see some system re-visit's from previous installs.

Also we need more vacuum dust blower prank victims! ?

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Archived