PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

California still makes you wait 10 days to get your gun or rifle. i don't know what they was thinking when they came up with this idea. its not like its going to stop someone from getting an illegal gun and carry on with the crime they intended to do with the legally bought gun

California still makes you wait 10 days to get your gun or rifle. i don't know what they was thinking when they came up with this idea. its not like its going to stop someone from getting an illegal gun and carry on with the crime they intended to do with the legally bought gun

They weren't thinking, the only people these types of laws effect are law abiding citizens. if a criminal wants a gun they will get it no matter what I can get a throw away around here for less than $100 if I wanted one.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

MT65iG0.jpg

Picked up some new shoes. I wore Dc's and vans only for like 15 years till last year I bought a pair of new balance shoes which I liked a lot so I stuck with new balance shoes had a few pairs now but everyone tells me to try skechers So figured I'd give them a shot. So far i like the new balance's more.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Ooooohhh, I have that same model! AWESOME! You might tighten the bolt that secures the manual crank for the snow shoot. Mine was ultra loose!

How long have you had it and how's it holding up? I replaced a craftsman I had for 13 years that I had to do nothing to except change the oil and plug.

MT65iG0.jpg

Picked up some new shoes. I wore Dc's and vans only for like 15 years till last year I bought a pair of new balance shoes which I liked a lot so I stuck with new balance shoes had a few pairs now but everyone tells me to try skechers So figured I'd give them a shot. So far i like the new balance's more.

I wear new balance trails for matches. they hold up well and are comfortable

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

First of several deliveries.

img_19241.jpg

img_19251.jpg

img_19261.jpg

img_19271.jpg

I have a full tool set coming as well next week. If your wondering why the small Craftsman box, our school shop no longer allows for roll cabs as the do not have the room. ( I bought one because I got a deal on it I could not pass up). We are provided with a locker that can only fit a 26x12x16 box. The craftsman happened to be the biggest that would fit into the locker.

Archived