Leo1103 Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 He did have some AA carbon mids for sale. But those look like nendos.LOL 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
OrionStang Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 He did have some AA carbon mids for sale. But those look like nendos. LOL I said something funny? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Miguels Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 He did have some AA carbon mids for sale. But those look like nendos. ccx65 they look like the older models my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Karkov Posted December 4, 2014 Report Posted December 4, 2014 Holy shit I bet them door panels are loud... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Souldrop Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 Finally found my 4th Brahma MKI. Will be a wall in the near future! Also picked up a halfway decent set of comps from sonics cyber sale. 1997 Lexus ES300 HU - Pioneer MVH 7350 Processor - Helix DSP Front Stage - JBL P660C Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4 Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12 Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1
mgameforever01 Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 Something small for my air ride set up.
thefourth Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 Are these from eBay? Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
evermaxx Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 Rebadged Shuriken 600s. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
SteveBrondstetter Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 $275 bucks http://www.facebook.com/pages/Altimate-Automotive/121314931239071 www.altimateautomotive.com The Zombie's are coming Steve
OrionStang Posted December 5, 2014 Report Posted December 5, 2014 More pieces of the puzzle. 150' of 12g speaker wire carries some weight LOL. Thanks DroppinHertz. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.