knowledge Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 got this thing and it wasnt working right still waiting for a reply from dmore. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 suspension for my crv REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 went to taco bell and we purchased everything lol just a view of the soda REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 yesteday REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 got this a week ago REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Lbox88 Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 Wow knowledge, been a while since I seen you this active. UBL | Build Log
OrionStang Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 got this thing and it wasnt working right still waiting for a reply from dmore. You know he replied to your complaint thread, right? suspension for my crv I want to call this rice because CRV, but its a performance part. Im torn. Fuck it, your money. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
knowledge Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 got this thing and it wasnt working right still waiting for a reply from dmore. You know he replied to your complaint thread, right? suspension for my crv I want to call this rice because CRV, but its a performance part. Im torn. Fuck it, your money. i didn't see it ill check and theres no rice here fool, lol. its not even lowered here REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
evermaxx Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 At the end of the day, it's still a CRV lol. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 16, 2015 Report Posted January 16, 2015 I like the tire choice. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.