Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 Makes sense now. I was thinking you were going to say you open boxes with it lol. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
n8ball2013 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 jsut got a picture from the warehouse. Another piece on it's way. I figured Id let you guys in on the excitement. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 Your build log as moved to this one LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 Your build log as moved to this one LOL What build log? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Keith77 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 Your build log as moved to this one LOL What build log? RPP was his first one LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
n8ball2013 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 I gotta talk to the guy who put that on the truck. His camera is crappy. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 I gotta talk to the guy who put that on the truck. His camera is crappy. I thought you edited the pic to maintain suspense lol Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
n8ball2013 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 I would never. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Keith77 Posted February 9, 2015 Report Posted February 9, 2015 LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
thefourth Posted February 10, 2015 Report Posted February 10, 2015 He won't show us peasants anyway Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.