scooter99 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I'm just curious, Jon has run 53493409087245098745 batteries under the bed of his truck, IN RENO where it snows, and they have salt on the roads etc, and he runs aluminum and cca cable, but I've never heard him complain of it coroding or anything? I'm about 99.999% sure he didn't "rattle can" his shit either. I ran an aluminum buss bar on my alt in my civic with ofc and copper lugs, it gets wet under there, and I never had any issues. I don't see what the big deal is, why it was made into such a big thing. Look at the majority of the builds on here, and noone has every given someone shit for using copper vs aluminum, so why now. I don't get this place sometimes. SMH BTW, I have 2 xl15's, and 2 XL15 recones headed down the hill now in a bad ass dually! Should be picking those up tomorrow, or Sunday. Also have another little treasure coming probably early next week. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
krudy91 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 Got my SQ3500 a couple weeks ago. Still waiting for my HDC415's to arrive in the mail. Otherwise id post a pic of the SQ family together lol
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 No camera, but I did pick up the "New Nintendo 3DS XL". So much better than my old original small one. Better 3D, web browser, bigger screens, and a little nub and extra triggers (basically a built in version of teh Circle Pad Pro addon). Doing the system transfer now. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
scooter99 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 WTF is a 3DS XL? Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
JP-12 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I think he's talking about a Nintendo DS...
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
_paralyzed_ Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 I'm just curious, Jon has run 53493409087245098745 batteries under the bed of his truck, IN RENO where it snows, and they have salt on the roads etc, and he runs aluminum and cca cable, but I've never heard him complain of it coroding or anything? I'm about 99.999% sure he didn't "rattle can" his shit either. I ran an aluminum buss bar on my alt in my civic with ofc and copper lugs, it gets wet under there, and I never had any issues. I don't see what the big deal is, why it was made into such a big thing. Look at the majority of the builds on here, and noone has every given someone shit for using copper vs aluminum, so why now. I don't get this place sometimes. SMH BTW, I have 2 xl15's, and 2 XL15 recones headed down the hill now in a bad ass dually! Should be picking those up tomorrow, or Sunday. Also have another little treasure coming probably early next week. In books it says copper + aluminum + water causes electrolysis (electrolytes?) which causes galvanic corrosion. Which is true. In practice, as many here have learned, it's not a big deal. If we left our shit hooked up for a decade it would be a problem. But no one has a setup that long, so we don't experience what the book learned people know can happen but have never experienced. It's knowledge vs. experience. Book learning, and learning by doing. Both people are right, but right in different ways, so neither backs down. Macho dick swinging argumentation ensues. It happens all the time. Engineers think mechanics are stupid. Mechanics think engineers have their head up their ass. The difference between practice and theory.
Noobtastic14 Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 She's home. The wife's new turbo stang. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 13, 2015 Report Posted February 13, 2015 It's missing 4 cylinders though. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Deeznutz Posted February 14, 2015 Report Posted February 14, 2015 Wanted one of these for years now. They've been going down slowly in the last 2 yrs. $325, >>>>>> Now $225 on Ebay. Picked her up for $74.77. She was dirty as hell. 30 min of cleaning with a soapy water, rag, toothbrush, q-tips,and a wire wheel to bring the shine back......she looks like $225! -Frank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.