OrzechNJ Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 what additional upgrades would u have ot make to make them fit ? like extended differential ? - since u moving the axle back.. im total noob just curious.. I was looking around to get an impala when I was about to buy a car.. I regret big time buying bmw.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Miguels Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 its only extended by 5/8 of an inch so no other moths are needed. any longer and you would need longer drive shaft, break lines, e breaks, and relocating the shock mounts.maybe even the coil spring upper pocket. i just got back from picking them up. the dude is local and they are made to order so he just got done.. i will post pictures tomorrow when i get done unwrapping it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 Got number 7 MTX RT2100x (50x2 or 200x1 rms) @17 years old? Got number 4 Carver XEQ-15. (15 band eq & line driver) @22 years old. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
OrionStang Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 Is it really worth it any more to try and live in the past? Current products with DSP are so much more accessible and easier to work with. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Colin - STAPUFT Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 Is it really worth it any more to try and live in the past? Current products with DSP are so much more accessible and easier to work with. Yes sir. You are very much correct. I just want to do it. My head unit has an eq, crossovers, and time alignment. ...and yet I still have analog eq(s), crossovers, and yes, even an analog 5.1 and an analog time alignment piece. I dunno what to tell you brother other than I just like it. There are people that like the sound of vinyl over CDs and digital... Tube amps over Mosfet... etc... 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
audiolamb6 Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 found this at walmart for 30 bucks wd 320 gb
Jhunt94 Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Is it really worth it any more to try and live in the past? Current products with DSP are so much more accessible and easier to work with. Yes sir. You are very much correct. I just want to do it. My head unit has an eq, crossovers, and time alignment. ...and yet I still have analog eq(s), crossovers, and yes, even an analog 5.1 and an analog time alignment piece. I dunno what to tell you brother other than I just like it. There are people that like the sound of vinyl over CDs and digital... Tube amps over Mosfet... etc... When it comes to guitar amps, you can't beat tubes. 2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside250 Mechman AlternatorSky High Car Audio Big 3 XS Power D3400Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kitRockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcpRockford Fosgate T400-4DC Audio Lvl 4 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" componentRockford Fosgate Punch 6x8Pioneer AVH-P2300DVDSMD Volt Meter
OrionStang Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Is it really worth it any more to try and live in the past? Current products with DSP are so much more accessible and easier to work with. Yes sir. You are very much correct. I just want to do it. My head unit has an eq, crossovers, and time alignment. ...and yet I still have analog eq(s), crossovers, and yes, even an analog 5.1 and an analog time alignment piece. I dunno what to tell you brother other than I just like it. There are people that like the sound of vinyl over CDs and digital... Tube amps over Mosfet... etc... I wasn't talking shit, just seems like a battle not worth fighting. Trying to find good pieces is harder and harder, I guess I just don't have the patience for that. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Benobatman Posted March 4, 2015 Report Posted March 4, 2015 Picked up an old wooden Moore & Wright Engineers toolbox Roughly 50+ years old
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.