PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

the wheels on my car are off center. the arms will move the axle back and centering it between the wheel well

not to mention they are a huge upgrade from factory. stock they flex and you get wheel hop. these are stronger and eliminate wheel hop

example

collage_lb_image_page25_8_1.png

what additional upgrades would u have ot make to make them fit ? like extended differential ? - since u moving the axle back.. im total noob just curious..

I was looking around to get an impala when I was about to buy a car.. I regret big time buying bmw..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

its only extended by 5/8 of an inch so no other moths are needed. any longer and you would need longer drive shaft, break lines, e breaks, and relocating the shock mounts.maybe even the coil spring upper pocket. i just got back from picking them up. the dude is local and they are made to order so he just got done.. i will post pictures tomorrow when i get done unwrapping it

Got number 7 MTX RT2100x (50x2 or 200x1 rms) @17 years old?

10309170_10202564061101041_4111144755487

Got number 4 Carver XEQ-15. (15 band eq & line driver) @22 years old.

11037708_10202571643610599_9155393468767

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Is it really worth it any more to try and live in the past?

Current products with DSP are so much more accessible and easier to work with.

Renaisance_Et_Tu_Brute-back-large.jpg

Yes sir. You are very much correct. I just want to do it. My head unit has an eq, crossovers, and time alignment. ...and yet I still have analog eq(s), crossovers, and yes, even an analog 5.1 and an analog time alignment piece.

I dunno what to tell you brother other than I just like it. There are people that like the sound of vinyl over CDs and digital... Tube amps over Mosfet... etc...

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Yes sir. You are very much correct. I just want to do it. My head unit has an eq, crossovers, and time alignment. ...and yet I still have analog eq(s), crossovers, and yes, even an analog 5.1 and an analog time alignment piece.

I dunno what to tell you brother other than I just like it. There are people that like the sound of vinyl over CDs and digital... Tube amps over Mosfet... etc...

When it comes to guitar amps, you can't beat tubes.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

I wasn't talking shit, just seems like a battle not worth fighting. Trying to find good pieces is harder and harder, I guess I just don't have the patience for that.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived