Deeznutz Posted April 19, 2015 Report Posted April 19, 2015 Picked this up on CL. Seller only wanted to text and text until meeting in person. Sort of annoying. Always like to speak with the person before meeting up. Just something I do. Now to get ahold of the Crossfire CFA402, CFA602 and CFA1000D and I'll have the complete set of CFA amps to mount on my wall as art. Already have the CFA354,CFA302 amps. 3 now, 3 more to go. -Frank
Deeznutz Posted April 19, 2015 Report Posted April 19, 2015 Now that the transmission is done.......time to fix the dreaded 4.3 Vortec Manifold gasket! Devin is going to have a practically new truck. This thing is worth about > $4k now! -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 19, 2015 Report Posted April 19, 2015 You wish it was worth $4k. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted April 19, 2015 Report Posted April 19, 2015 Since when is having a truck worth $4k worth bragging about? I spent that on subs Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Deeznutz Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 LOL. You guys crack me up. The truck has surpassed what I intended to pay for a vehicle for Devin. Where did you get that I am bragging about the price of the truck??? And lamb, the truck is worth abt $2800 in stock with average wear, so 2k is alittle low considering the rehab I have done to her. And.Hoss, the difference between us two is that you may have paid $4k for subs, but this truck was paid for with Ebay sales. Repairs and all. Not $$ out of my pocket, Not saved up, no overtime was had, no income tax to wait for buy said subs. lol. It's a pissing and bragging contest with you isn't it? You should change your name to BigBragHoss instead of BigHoss since that is all that you, brag. -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 That 14 year old Jimmy with 250k miles is hardly worth $2800. If you count the stuff you have done $2800 might be in the ballpark on a really good day.. One thing when valuing cars people tend to think all the repairs they do adds to the value of the vehicle when in reality buyers could care less about the $$$$ you've sunk into it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Deeznutz Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how I was bragging about the price of the truck? -Frank
Rodlow1 Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 LOL. You guys crack me up. The truck has surpassed what I intended to pay for a vehicle for Devin. Where did you get that I am bragging about the price of the truck??? And lamb, the truck is worth abt $2800 in stock with average wear, so 2k is alittle low considering the rehab I have done to her. And.Hoss, the difference between us two is that you may have paid $4k for subs, but this truck was paid for with Ebay sales. Repairs and all. Not $$ out of my pocket, Not saved up, no overtime was had, no income tax to wait for buy said subs. lol. It's a pissing and bragging contest with you isn't it? You should change your name to BigBragHoss instead of BigHoss since that is all that you, brag. -Frank ebay ftmfw!!! 151.0 Sealed http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196628-2007-escalade-build-my-first-install/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.