Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just bought it too

ECDA8DF1-7CDC-4265-B94D-CB8A18AE781D_zps

Bass Ackwards

Burn it down

dyin flyin

and im stuck on Give it all atm :)

shit is good.... im hoping i can demo it though... this may be something for my car, not the blazer... well see. :)

Haven't had a chance to listen to it all but so far the few I've heard I've like

Wasn't really liking the ones he "leaked"

I'll get a chance later today to listen to the entire album 2-3 times

So far I'm liking it

Posted

Can control up to 5 cams with the remote, that's pretty cool. Is this comparable to GoPro?(Better hopefully)

it has better quality over the gopro and also better audio.. i seen the gopro 4 and to get good quality picture you need next to perfect lighting

Posted

Can control up to 5 cams with the remote, that's pretty cool. Is this comparable to GoPro?(Better hopefully)

it has better quality over the gopro and also better audio.. i seen the gopro 4 and to get good quality picture you need next to perfect lighting

Thats what I was getting at, GoPro really isnt as good as some people think. Especially the lighting aspect.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

the gopro in perfect lighting can look way better at 4k but i dont need 4k.. if i would get a 4k i would get the new sony.. a bit cheaper and lighting dont have to be that great

im going to use it on my helmet and get an attachment for the car to use as dash cam

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2845 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...