ILuvJDM Posted June 8, 2015 Report Posted June 8, 2015 Austin is turning into California with all the liberals that are already here and the hundreds more coming from other states, and it worries me a bit. Most of the homes I built were for people from California or other west coast areas who were amazed at the value per dollar you can get your home for here in Austin, and we are high priced market compared to outlying counties and stuff. Apartments are 99% occupancy in Austin and they can't build them fast enough. It's estimated that around 1,000 people move here every week. The last thing we need is for failing states to bring their ideals into Texas and bring us down as well. This is why people started making these signs:
Borris The Blade Posted June 8, 2015 Report Posted June 8, 2015 You guys and your half mill homes, I'd be happy as shit with this one http://wausau.craigslist.org/reo/5026300954.html It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
im45pl Posted June 8, 2015 Report Posted June 8, 2015 if I had the money I would buy a factory and put in living areas be awesome for garage space also they would be in an industrial area so noise wouldn't be a problem on weekends for parties or test car audio... TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
basshead7890 Posted June 9, 2015 Report Posted June 9, 2015 My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
OrionStang Posted June 10, 2015 Report Posted June 10, 2015 Not as cool as that ^^, but needed upgrades SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Inetba Posted June 10, 2015 Report Posted June 10, 2015 4,890 watts of clean delicious power. Much better than the 220 amp alternator I was originally going to buy.
Leo1103 Posted June 10, 2015 Report Posted June 10, 2015 4,890 watts of clean delicious power. Much better than the 220 amp alternator I was originally going to buy. Alternator turn on speed is 1522? I hope that's the alt pulley and not crank 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Inetba Posted June 10, 2015 Report Posted June 10, 2015 Yes, that's alt speed and not crank. On the x axis of the graph it says alternator speed [RPM].
Benobatman Posted June 10, 2015 Report Posted June 10, 2015 Define r5 case, front panel on my old one broke.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.