boom50cal Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 got me a new firestarting kit in On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 ^^^^^just in time for the 4th. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 ^^^^^just in time for the 4th. I see what you did there my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
boom50cal Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 ^^^^^just in time for the 4th. I see what you did there too bad it won't get used until atleast end of august gonna run my tweet's and rear components in the f150. crossfire supertweet per front door, two crossfire 6.5 promids per front door off my zapco, and my sundown comps in the rear doors, cause people sit back there alot now. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
DTS909 Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 & then , this... so I guess there is now a PRIUS build in the works..yea!!!!!!! Irwindale speedway VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
Miguels Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 run Brazilian amps they said.. you will get loud they said my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 edit dbl. SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 ^ DTS909- yes sir .!!! ive spent a lot of time there . im sad though its getting demolished sometime in 2016. there putting in an outlet style mall there. it'll be good for job growth in the area ....! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
boom50cal Posted July 4, 2015 Report Posted July 4, 2015 couldn't get loud from the truck so I got this POS. 1988 with 188k. Idk if it even has VTEC yo. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
REVOofRustler Posted July 5, 2015 Report Posted July 5, 2015 Detach muffler. Remove coils. Scrape erryhwere. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.