aculous Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 awww yea. I heard theres (4) SP4s that need a home and some recones... The 454 comes with the pickup right 2k$ and done son.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 but if I get the sp4's then I'll have to find some really thick lamp cords to wire them with. How will those sound on headunit power? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 his going with 18 6x9 in a blowthrough my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Miguels Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 his going with 18 6x9 in a blowthrough the cam i got for the 454.. if my idle was choppy then, it will get even choppier (lift will not be disclosed) the carb on it was closer to 1k with the hose and fittings my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
aculous Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 one day... play money is going to my money pit I call my daily at the moment.
Miguels Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 i had an NHRA drag racer build me a 700r4 built to handle 800+ horsepower and it has lots of high performance goodies.. sucks that i havent got it dont to have some real fun this truck has shit ton invested in it and needs more to leave it where i want it.. would make a fun track truck my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
aculous Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 waiting on the right project right now. Basically waiting for some things to change up. Once theres two incomes again I think I will FINALLY get my welder and argon setup and I may get to really have some fun. I kinda want to build a junkyard monster. Something I can take to the track and completely not give a shit if it blows up because I will not have enough money in it to care.
audiofanaticz Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 Got a call from my mom last night saying she dropped her note1 in the toilet (but it was clean water)... Still said screw that Im not even touching that phone to fix it. So I bought a note4 today for myself and gave her my old note3.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 waiting on the right project right now. Basically waiting for some things to change up. Once theres two incomes again I think I will FINALLY get my welder and argon setup and I may get to really have some fun. I kinda want to build a junkyard monster. Something I can take to the track and completely not give a shit if it blows up because I will not have enough money in it to care. I want a junkyard toy too. I've been trying to get a few of my buddies to do the 24 hours of lemons race with me but no one wants to commit to it. Shit looks like a good time even if you blow up. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.