Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

I choose b

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

You don't have to be alone, there are always hookers.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We don't need her to hear that just yet lol.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

You don't have to be alone, there are always hookers.

dont need hookers.. no need to pay when there is some everywhere that is free

No woman is ever free.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I still vote 6x9's.

LOL at 4x10's my old S10 had them behind the seats on the c-pillar (extended cab)

Looking forward to whatever you end up doing, and my panties are already wet TMI?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Bought a pre-fab box as a temporary setup for my truck until I can figure out a good, clean way to get better sub/box combo into this tiny rear seat area. I thought this would be an easy solution, but I was wrong. Sundown has the wrong cutout specs on their website so the box wasn't built right. I decided to just notch the slots for the basket because I don't have any sort of good tools to cut circles and I wasn't about to sand 1/2" of MDF around the circumference of that hole in my garage. This made the subs drop in, but then the box itself doesn't fit well under the rear seat like promised. The passenger 40% seat doesn't latch like promised, it gets very close, but doesn't latch. Also, going from a custom built ported box made for my specific sub, down to a pre-fab sealed box just doesn't sound as good.

IMAG0041_zpsddxf37co.jpg

IMAG0040_zpsekn5dedi.jpg

IMAG0039_zpsbxfbsgq8.jpg

Posted

Giving these a try.

uTtfGct.jpg

Inb4 I get flamed for it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4593 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...