Jump to content

PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE


Recommended Posts

Posted

gona need a rearview myself early next year, is it worth it to drop that much cash on them? i see u can piece 1 together for as little as 30 bucks

Kenwood excelon ddx795

 3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

                              3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

 

Posted

I looked at it like sure I can get one cheaper but it likely would have a crappy warranty and no customer service or I can pay more money and get a company that will stand behind their product and a two year warranty.

It also has gps built in which the cheaper units do not have.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

All I know is if you don't put a t56 behind that ls motor I'm going to harass you till you do.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9340 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...