Sonic Electronix

My bank just told me to go f*ck myself??

id get a new bank! :good: after you do above^ and a bank should never tell you that

edit: comp crazy

bullshit

my mom works at a bank so i hear stories like this all the time. everyone has a sob

story as to why they shouldn't have to pay the

fees. bottom line it isn't the banks fault and

never will be.

Well number 1: banks are the devil, they get rich off of ridiculous interest rates, hidden fees, additional cost fees.

Switch banks, I have had (2) banks in the

give me shit about funds when I was just getting starting and once after I established

myself. IMO leave the bank and join a credit

union, where you are person and not just a

acct number. After 1 yr of a deployment and 2 yrs as a contractor when I had a cashiers check ordered for 89k then had them close my acct, Chase was kissing my ass.... Moved over to USAA, and I have never looked back.... F&@k banks!!!!

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

id get a new bank! :good: after you do above^ and a bank should never tell you that

bullshit

my mom works at a bank so i hear stories like this all the time. everyone has a sob story as to why they shouldn't have to pay the fees. bottom line it isn't the banks fault and never will be.

just bc your moms bank does business right doesn't mean all do. i have had a exgirlfriend get charged for hers going negative and then the money got returned that sent her negative and the bank didn't return the overdraft fee thats dirty. My dads actually balences the check book on his account and has found errors on his that the bank had to fix. don't tell me anyone is perfect and can't accidently press a wrong button or not notice a mistake.

I have arvest and they will damn near bend over backwards to help you call and report a scam you get your money back i have never had a problem with them and i don't have to go fix the money through the scammer just tell they bank and the money goes back.

wells fargo and chase did me dirty too, i had direct deposit at work and i went and checked online and showed i had the money so i go the weekend guying stuff like gas food snacks and when i checked monday i showed i owed them, they charged me $35 per transaction then i called and asked and said that my paycheck wasnt cleared, if it wasnt cleared why didnt they declined the transaction when i went for gas and stuff

Sounds like someone needs to get their ass sued/fired. then you can take the open position. :pardon:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

JD in this instance it was not the banks fault, it was irresponsible spending and money management.

again he said his account isn't supposed to accept these payments that put him under so techinally since it went through its not his fault but agree he shouldn't overspend

bullshit

my mom works at a bank so i hear stories like this all the time. everyone has a sob story as to why they shouldn't have to pay the fees. bottom line it isn't the banks fault and never will be.

just bc your moms bank does business right doesn't mean all do. i have had a exgirlfriend get charged for hers going negative and then the money got returned that sent her negative and the bank didn't return the overdraft fee thats dirty. My dads actually balences the check book on his account and has found errors on his that the bank had to fix. don't tell me anyone is perfect and can't accidently press a wrong button or not notice a mistake.

how the hell is that dirty? you signed paperwork for these accounts did you not? the fees are in place to cover the money you "borrow" by overdrafting. keep enough money in your account and you dont have to worry

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

bullshit

how the hell is that dirty? you signed paperwork for these accounts did you not? the fees are in place to cover the money you "borrow" by overdrafting. keep enough money in your account and you dont have to worry

if you get the money returned bc it was a mistake and the bank doesn't refund your overdraft fee that is dirty.

Archived