gally Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 159,4????? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Lbox88 Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 well id guess a number but someone has already guessed it i can tell you that... Is it your own piss...or someone else's? Haha, it took me a min to figure out what you were talking about. Anyone know what he did to get banned? He's the dumbshit who went around at 3am bassin' under an overpass near a residential area and then argued with the cop and got arrested. He claims that he was in the middle of nowhere but you can see houses and businesses in the background. He also states that he was taken to jail for his stereo but then in the vid he starts to argue with the cop and refuses to give the officer his P of I and shit. Total dumbass that gives us all a bad name so IIRC, N8 kicked his ass to the curb after only being on for 8 or so days. I would post the link to his retarded video except that would just get him more traffic. He was also going through and deleting comments that called him out on being a moron. If you absolutely need to see it, just google 'taken to jail for bass'. UBL | Build Log
masterbusa2 Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 149.7!! I think I finally found one no one has xD I jsut went thru using the ctrl F to search xD changed it like 80 times hopefully this will be muh lucky numba Idk why ist changed 80 to a pic??^^
MarioB Posted November 28, 2011 Report Posted November 28, 2011 49.7 IF NOT Taken yet 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
MarioB Posted November 29, 2011 Report Posted November 29, 2011 if your bord can you make a list of numbers taken its to hard to go threw all these post to figure out whats taken not that it matters tho i got in to late and almost all numbers are gone X2 150.15 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Purplehaze Posted November 29, 2011 Author Report Posted November 29, 2011 well id guess a number but someone has already guessed it i can tell you that... Is it your own piss...or someone else's? Haha, it took me a min to figure out what you were talking about. Anyone know what he did to get banned? He's the dumbshit who went around at 3am bassin' under an overpass near a residential area and then argued with the cop and got arrested. He claims that he was in the middle of nowhere but you can see houses and businesses in the background. He also states that he was taken to jail for his stereo but then in the vid he starts to argue with the cop and refuses to give the officer his P of I and shit. Total dumbass that gives us all a bad name so IIRC, N8 kicked his ass to the curb after only being on for 8 or so days. I would post the link to his retarded video except that would just get him more traffic. He was also going through and deleting comments that called him out on being a moron. If you absolutely need to see it, just google 'taken to jail for bass'. I see, guess I missed all that. What an idiot. I'm glad N8 did that, we don't need people making us look any worse than we already do. We all have to try to remember that other people don't always wanna hear us bumpin! Just cause you can, doesn't mean you should. I got lucky and found myself a nice little spot about 5 miles from my house, where there are no houses within about 3 miles or so, and I can go there and bump all day long, if I wanted, and never bother anyone. Anyway, thanks for the explanation. And today is the day people! Good luck to all of you, I just hope the person who wins it either needs it, or gives it to someone who does. It is a really good little amp, I look forward to seeing someone put it to good use! Anyway, good luck! See you all this evening! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.