CJ18 Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 Very nice scores. A couple dc 18s should see that score go up, especially when you drop down to 1ohm or under.
Purplehaze Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 Very nice scores. A couple dc 18s should see that score go up, especially when you drop down to 1ohm or under. Thanks man, yeah I hope to join the 50's club with the 18's! I can't wait! Is it spring time yet? Oh and in case anyone was wondering, that was at 43hz. It also plays music at 47 and is above 45 from 33hz and up. Not bad for the moment. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
2K XJ Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 ahh i was off by .4 but congrats on the score and to the winner of the amp! 1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's C pillar wall @ 29hz ^^^work in progress^^^
BeAlLsTaR13 Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 damn i really though 149s were there Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
Purplehaze Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 damn i really though 149s were there Yeah I think it was doing more of a 49 when I got it in, but I heard the newest sub sounding funny on the way up, and now it sounds like ass. Coil is rubbing badly. I think this score was on 2 1/2 subs. I'll find out soon and post the results. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
bassrace Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 I guessed pretty close at 146.6 Off by .4 lol oh well. 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
Purplehaze Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 Yeah there were several people that were really close! Also, I still have not heard from the winner. If know one contacts me within 10 days from today, then the prize will go to the next closest person. Which I believe was 94retta(219) with his guess of 146.8 EDIT: Nope, I believe THEKINGsBACK actually guessed 146.8 first, so those are the next two on the list! Red-Navi was the closest w 147.1, but he went over, damn the luck! Oh and btw that score was done with 2 subs! The third one was hammering like crazy, and now the coil is rubbing to hell! I think she could have done a lil better, maybe even a 50! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
TigerTony Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 Wow! I cant believe i was that close! Sorry i'm late to check results though, I was busy last night! i'd never expect that my guess was close! i thought it'd be higher then 147.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.