Ascendant Audio SMD 18 and 11,000+ watts! UPDATED!

you gotta be kidding me, all the way though and now photobucket decides that you're too popular, this has got to be illegal :suicide-santa::cray:

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

i already gots 2 or 3. lol

Then get 4 or 5. :D:drink40:

Having what I have already is too big of a hassle. I know my 1 account is full, which is before they added the unlimited storage space thingy.

Making another will just be even more crap they do to upload a damn picture having to log out, then log in to upload from my phone and what not.

all your pics are down! wtf!

:(

Reading >>> Joo :yahoo::drinks:

Here are some pics, but you cant see them because this thread made my photobucket account go over bandwidth ftl!

you gotta be kidding me, all the way though and now photobucket decides that you're too popular, this has got to be illegal :suicide-santa::cray:

haha yea.. I should upgrade to pro maybe.. hmmm

How many pics do you have on there? I have over 1400 and I havent exceeded bandwidth yet haha

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

haha yea.. I should upgrade to pro maybe.. hmmm

If you dont want a riot on your hands lol, i would love that upgrade!

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

How many pics do you have on there? I have over 1400 and I havent exceeded bandwidth yet haha

It use to be your only allowed to have so many mb/gigs of storage, now you have unlimited space for storage, so no limit on pictures/videos you upload.

For the free account your only allowed 10gigs of bandwidth, which would be from uploading pictures, downloading pictures, people viewing your pictures, people downloading your pictures etc.

For instance, I had 5,188 views on 1 picture alone, 2,787 on another picture 2,948 on another picture, and so on.

It use to be your only allowed to have so many mb/gigs of storage, now you have unlimited space for storage, so no limit on pictures/videos you upload.

For the free account your only allowed 10gigs of bandwidth, which would be from uploading pictures, downloading pictures, people viewing your pictures, people downloading your pictures etc.

For instance, I had 5,188 views on 1 picture alone, 2,787 on another picture 2,948 on another picture, and so on.

Mmm figured it would be the other way around. I got my account like 7 or so years ago. :trippy:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

this, I had to upgrade to pro :( builds on 4 forums lol

Shoo finally pics are working. Sucks about having to upgrade but thank you! I can't wait to see vids of this beast. I'm curious how it will meter too

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Archived