Second Skin Audio

L7 replacement cones

Kicker doesnt sell recones for l7s. I called about a blown 15 l7 and they told me if I sent it in they would sell me a new one for like 260. What a rip, I payed 500 for 2 brand new ones. Love the l7 looks in my opinion the sexyest lookin sub there is(love the square look) but onece there blown you have a paper weight. I would look into other brands that makes recones. For there subs or save up for a solo x. I guessing it thesame as the l7 but has easy recones

Just patch it up if you don't care for looks.

x2

A.d if you do car about looks, buy a grill for it.

Or show it off when its only dark

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Just patch it up if you don't care for looks.

x2

A.d if you do car about looks, buy a grill for it.

Or show it off when its only dark

The hole is only about 1" x 1/2" so its not that bad. The car is built to be really clean but I'm sure I can get over it before dropping another few hundred on another one. I did not buy it from a dealer, I actually bought it off a friend for an amazing deal ($40). Im gonna be putting about 900w rms to it.. what would be the most practical way of patching it?

epoxy

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.