Second Skin Audio

If You Want Enclosure Plans Then Here Ya Go!

andym85

I was lookin at this and saw that u put 1.5" for wood thickness so it took off 3" off of my max dimensions...its already kind of a tight fit with .75" wood, so theres no way it'll fit with 1.5" wood :lol:

So as long as I make my box 14.383 cu. ft. before any displacement, it should be fine right?

yea...

i likes me some audio stuff...

hey man

i need some box plans

max dimensions-32wx20lx17h

2 RF P2 15"

tuned to 40-45hz

daily

99 eclipse

and the subs are going to have to face each other at an angle

probably around a 35-40 degree angle

and port(s) facing up

idt it will fit but if u can find a way

then you are totally amazing!!

p.s. 3/4" MDF

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

I have 2 Btl 18s fully loaded. Im going to be pushing about 3000 to each one. My dimensions i have to work with are: Width: 42 inches Depth: 55 inches. hight: 23 inches

You can tune them to whatever you think will sound good. :rolleyes: Thanks.

Max dimensions - 35 wide * 11 high on the rear and 13 high on the front by 11 deep.

2 Digital Designs 512's

38 Hz

Daily

2003 Jeep Wrangler

3/4" MDF, subs back port up.

AMATT THANKS FOR HElPING US ALL OUT BRO!!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

DAMN man i bet you're gettin pretty quick at the whole sketchup thing now :P

btw i need 4 box designs, one for 8 10's with interchangeable ports tuned to 30 hz, 45 hz, and 60 hz and another....ha naaaah i'm jp mayne! :D

DAMN man i bet you're gettin pretty quick at the whole sketchup thing now :P

btw i need 4 box designs, one for 8 10's with interchangeable ports tuned to 30 hz, 45 hz, and 60 hz and another....ha naaaah i'm jp mayne! :D

lol...yea, the simpler boxes dont take too much time to do...

btw...i have worked on urs a little a few days ago...i was messing with it for a couple of hours but my brain was numb from doing other boxes and i couldnt really get anything to work like i wanted...but i will get back on it once i finish with this round of requests..

i likes me some audio stuff...

wow man

your amazing

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

can you do a simple bandpass if there is a such thing?

-max dimensions-36"w/16"h/28"d

-type of subs-06l7 15

-number of subs-2

-desired tuning frequency-daily driving

(i.e. for dialy driving or pure burps)

-type of vehicle-trunk car

-position of the subs and port-you can decide

thanks if possible.

1. alpine iva-w505+blackbird pmd-b200; kicker kq30; audiocontrol epicenter, matrix, 6xs; waves maxxbass 103; x2 clarion apx4240; mtx ta92001; x2 pioneer ts-d720c; x8 perfomance teknique icbm 729; x4 Pyle Pro PDBT45 Titanium tweeters

2 kicker 06s15L74; 4 kinetik hc 1400; kicker 1/0 power,ground,& big 3; 200amp EA alt!!!!!

<h1 class="ProductTitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

</h1>

Archived