99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

I put my wall in today. Everything is secured and bolted down, so now its time to get to the good stuff later on this week.

Teh woofa's

IMG_0709_zpsb2ee313e.jpg

My wall is a slide-in wall. And this thing is a TIGHT FIT

IMG_0738_zpsea261aea.jpg

The hatch lock was making it impossible to slide the wall in cuz it was about .5" too tall so it had to come out. Was a pain in the ass cuz I have a hidden hitch that I had to work around to unbolt it from the under-side of my Jeep.

Top fits perfectly!

IMG_0737_zps1e57fcba.jpg

This is just temporary. I still have to bedline the backside and make beauty panels to cover up the empty space. Also, amp will be mounted differently as that is where the batts are going.

IMG_0736_zpsa93b7b44.jpg

Needs beauty panels

IMG_0734_zps9c21bd4b.jpg

IMG_0729_zps119f5ae0.jpg

IMG_0732_zps9e74a013.jpg

IMG_0728_zpsc8b5e5da.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Made trim panels today. I only have pics of the side panels

photo13_zps99d18fd3.jpg
photo26_zpsd85da6b3.jpg
I also made a panel for the top. These are old pics. Since taking these, I have painted them and smoothed out the seams with wood filler.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

How do you like that bed liner? I'm considering this or fur for my wall and door panels.

The build looks great man. I can dig a c pillar wall. I'm working one too!

Unreal, can't wait till those bad boys see some power. What are the specs on your wall? Fellow XJ owner here. While I don't think I'll ever build to this level, it might be fun to play with some numbers

2000 Jeep Cherokee

15" Alpine Type R box build coming soon!

i like that you left the bench in there but id be getting rid of the seat belts

Yeah I am going to be removing them... just havent gotten around to it yet.

How do you like that bed liner? I'm considering this or fur for my wall and door panels.

The build looks great man. I can dig a c pillar wall. I'm working one too!

The bed liner is nice except it smells terrible...but that'll go away with time. But its easy to touch up, blends well, and goes with the theme of my Jeep very nicely...

Unreal, can't wait till those bad boys see some power. What are the specs on your wall? Fellow XJ owner here. While I don't think I'll ever build to this level, it might be fun to play with some numbers

My box specs are 42w x 33h x 29d so 23.5 ft^3 gross. Port is a 12x12 and 18" deep giving it the 29hz tuning. Net volume is 14.5 ft^3.

As for playing with numbers, if you have a 97-01 XJ I know that the max dimensions possible are 42.5w x 33h x 30d. This is with the backrest taken out and the box pushed all the way as far up as you can against the seat and the top corner of the box nearly touching the top of the back window (because of how the back hatch is at an angle. If you arent trying to wall and arent using up that 33" height you can probably go back like 33-34" depth)

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

put the subs in !

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

Had to post to say how sexy that amp and associated 0 gauge are. Incredible stuff

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

photo6_zpsa97a0800.jpg

finished up my trim panels. Now im doing my final painting. I know its dark and hard to see...but the whole interior is black so the camera doesn't pick it up too well and it was getting dark outside when I took it. Got like 2 more coats then I can mount my subs. its gettin close!

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Archived