Sonic Electronix

Senseless Audio Ramblings .......

I would MUCH rather buy something that says it can do "600" watts rms and take 1000-1500 than to buy some shit as brand that says "1000" watts and only take H/U power to smoke them. This is a foolish thread

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I was actually mildy referring to the companies in my sig. As they are both very guilty of it.

Many of you are missing the point entirely. Oh well. Idk why you think I'm upset in anyway. Lol. Its not called "Things that piss me off" its "Senseless Audio Ramblings " :)

And TEAMHT.

100V x 20A =2000w

20v X 100A =2000w

Those the same?

Actually, if you buy amplifier rated 2000 wrms@ 1 ohm and it put's out something like 2500-2700wmrs and it blows your subs, you can make that company pay for your blown subs, because they have not provided accurate info about their product.

So you're telling people that it's okay to make a company pay for blown speakers because idiots cannot properly set their gains and watch the power going to their subs? Company's don't warranty user error because of people like you, who think it's the companies fault that you clipped the shit out of your subs.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

ok so we take your underrated 600 watt sub and feed it 50 watts clipped and it blows is it now a 25 watt rms sub? cause it blew on 50? or maybe they underrate them for dumbass people look at youtube there are MILLIONS of people that THINK they know what there doing and dont

and a 2000 watt amp priced for 2000 watts that pushes out 2500 watts is awsome! your paying for 2000 and getting 2500 watts i would put my money into that and call it a beast! plus yes its a marketing tactic wich i love more than the morons that have a boss 3000 watt max amp that pushes out 500 watts if that

I WOULD TAKE UNDERRATTING over OVERRATING anyday of the week!

i dont get your rant? its silly

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Actually, if you buy amplifier rated 2000 wrms@ 1 ohm and it put's out something like 2500-2700wmrs and it blows your subs, you can make that company pay for your blown subs, because they have not provided accurate info about their product.

you sir are not smart!

you do know rms is a RECOMENDATION! on subs right? look at my post above a 600 watt sub fed 50 watts cliped will still blow is that sub now only 50 watts rms?

and thats why people that know what they are doing can feed a sub 2 to 3x the rms with out problems rms is for not so smart people like you to not blow up everything you have everytime you turn it on

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

dont you wish...lmao

they are rated conservatively so dumbasses dont put power to a sub and expect it to be ok and blow it 2 days later yes its about marketing but first and foremost its about providing a quality product that wont fail for the normal everyday person a 600w SA-12 is more than enough to suffice and they never have to worry about failure even with some clipping for the competitor that puts 2000w to that same SA is a whole nother story

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

so if you take your 3kw rated boss sub and feed it a true 3kw and it smokes immediately, youre going to make boss pay to replace the sub?

Archived