my gf is cheating on me :(

Good to know I wasn't crazy, or better yet, no dude is that crazy.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

That's ducked up IMO...yea she cheated and that makes her a stupid swamp donkey but doing something like that is way to much she is gonna have to live with it forever (assuming its real) or go through painful laser removal and many many sessions and that shit isn't cheap so if she gets the 100 grand some will go.to lawyers and the rest will all go.to laser removal. That's a way low blow on his part she is just as dumb for having the guy your cheating on do your tattoo but still as much as.their both wrong in this case i say the guy acted like a 5 year old and did some really fucked up shit. If its real in a way I almost and I said ALMOST feel bad for the chick cause if she leaves it on there goes any future relationships, try explaining why you have a big pile of shit on your back and like I said if she gets it removed its costly and extremely painful, I went with a friend of mine to get one removed off his hand he got done in prison. Took 3 sessions to.remove it all and after each session his skin would blister up ooze this nasty puss and the old layer of burnt skin would fall off. I think there both fucked in this situation big time but the guy handled it like a serious douche. My . 02

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

if i were the tattoo artist i wouldve done the tat she wanted but filled it with hidden dicks. actually now that i think about it, if i were a tattoo artist all my tattoos would have a dick hidden somewhere...

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

It's extreme especially from a guy. I would never do that to my wife even if she did cheat. That is kiddie bullshit right there and while some might think "Yea! That bitch got what she deserved!" she didn't. If she gave him the herps or aids, then yea as you are stuck with it for life, but not for taking it from another dude. It's obvious this guy didn't give a rats ass about her doing shit like that so it's no wonder she was getting it elsewhere. The guy basically put up a self portrait is what he did.

Also I saw this the other day and I'm still not convinced it's real. First off it actually looks kind of like a bee hive and the quality is bad, really bad (lighting at the top looks off where the fly shows up too well, right sleeve looks off, weird shadow at the bottom, etc), and it comes from some off the wall Ohio website rather than a mainstream outlet.

Good call.. And really the first thing I thought of when I saw it was "that bee hive looks messed up"!

It a lie

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION