the kid is back. another caprice ofcoarse.

193 User(s) are reading this topic

21 members, 172 guests, 0 anonymous users

...Somebodies got a crowd lol

Throw pics of a caprice like that up and thats usually what`ll happen :yahoo:

I'd say! The thing looks so sexy

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

gotta love a caprice :good: nice work man.got 3 caprice's my self :woot:

89 Chevy Caprice (is under construction)

dual alts

4/0 welding cable for wire

red top under hood 3 yellow tops behind the front seat ( who needs a back seat anyways lol)

big 3 of course

Eclipse 3000

interiors are getting rebuilt now

2 crescendo bc2000

2 shocker sig 12s

rebuild pics

sexy ass car bro!my boy who also resides in knox drives a burgundy 2 door on 4's.love those 2doors. :good:

man tell him to find me on facebook so i have some car people to ride with this summer. my name is Murt Maen from oak ride.

fury yes i do plan on runnin brembo calipers with sloted ad drilled rotors but waiting on th rear end to be done first. money is a mofo.

this was the first time i built a motor...and i must say i dont think im ever gonna build anything else. something about a big block...just hits the spot.lol

thank you everyone for the feedback

thank u lbox couldnt figure that out.

the subs are very temporary but they pretty damn good. they are old school kove armagedens(?spelling) 500watt rms single 4 ohms. on a power acoustic 2200watt. all the equipment in the car is what i had or what i could afford.ofcoarse if i had the money i would upgrade but im thankful for what i have and it works pretty good. car has never been metered so im not sure what it would do but will know next summer.

Archived