the kid is back. another caprice ofcoarse.

thank u lbox couldnt figure that out.

the subs are very temporary but they pretty damn good. they are old school kove armagedens(?spelling) 500watt rms single 4 ohms. on a power acoustic 2200watt. all the equipment in the car is what i had or what i could afford.ofcoarse if i had the money i would upgrade but im thankful for what i have and it works pretty good. car has never been metered so im not sure what it would do but will know next summer.

i know exactly what you mean man :good:

i like how you went from 19 years old to 20 in less than an hour lol.

good work on the car, looks real nice.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

thats a nice stance man the wheels look real good on there also.

how did you do them front inserts and when u did ur doors how u attached the wood to the door frame?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

when I saw caprice I expected another donked out g-body on 26" or bigger, but you sir have made an actually sick looking car with some big rims that match the paint and are actually fitted properly on the car, looks soooo damn good, keep up the good work! engine sounds great btw!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived