Sonic Electronix

dont see why everyone has such a boner for 18s, its so much easier just to run a couple less power subs.

And 4 non walled 18s wont do mid 150s all day long. It can be, but the odds dont look too good. Name one person besides Steve Meade who can?

well needless to say i pwnt him by mentioning that i did do mid 50's with 4 18's non wall. hes just mad cuz his lousy 4 18" btl WALL with 8 sundown 1500's only did a 151. wow they let anybody be mods on ROE. tooo bad hes been pwnt!!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

are you referring to galcticmonkey? I know he had 4 18' btls in a horizontal clam off 8 sundown 1500's. But his setup had to be doing higher than 51 so idk.

225 Excessive Amperage Alt.

4 Yellow top batteries

Pioneer AVH-6600

Kicker KQ5

2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded

2 zx 2500.1's

4 ks6.5 coaxials

4 ks5.25 coaxials

kx650.4

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

beat me to it..are you sure he was only hittin 151? I guess all that flex didnt mean anything when it comes to numbers sealed up.

225 Excessive Amperage Alt.

4 Yellow top batteries

Pioneer AVH-6600

Kicker KQ5

2 FI 18 BTL's fully loaded

2 zx 2500.1's

4 ks6.5 coaxials

4 ks5.25 coaxials

kx650.4

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358078

his install was pretty bad ass, but yeah, flex will kill that extra DBz... he only did a 151 with that 4-18 set up in his wall? damn

probably tuned way to low, hence that extreme flex

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.