Sundown Audio

anything bettet?????

bass28

I swore the same threads kept on popping up with differant titles today, but wasnt sure.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

My link , they do rated as well but you cant bridge them to 1 Ohm.

not trying to start a bash thread, but he said anything better than crescendo. i think we can agree that audiopipe is no where near as good as crescendo

i read something cheaper.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I may be a noob hear but i have been around systems before and am learning a lot still. I dont know why that guy has a problem with me spending 10k on a truck. Im not a rich kid or anything im gonna have to work my ass of to get that. I just want to make sure its money well spent. Im a metal fabircator and and desert and do custom builds and want to add systems to that list. If he has a problem with that he can kiss my fuckin ass!!!! I dont see why he would have a problem with me.

I may be a noob hear but i have been around systems before and am learning a lot still. I dont know why that guy has a problem with me spending 10k on a truck. Im not a rich kid or anything im gonna have to work my ass of to get that. I just want to make sure its money well spent. Im a metal fabircator and and desert and do custom builds and want to add systems to that list. If he has a problem with that he can kiss my fuckin ass!!!! I dont see why he would have a problem with me.

instead of asking the same questions over and over, just read, alot... i read on this site for about a year before i even made my first post... take the time, read the shit thats on this site, 98% of the time, the same question you will ask, has already been answered....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Look bro no one has a problem with you spending 10K on a system. And i have not even been on this site for long but I have seen my fair share of new guys on here start threads like this talking about this crazy system that will never happen. its all talk. And you seem to be one of those guys...

prove me wrong. i will be watching the build log.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

been here from the beginning and seen 1000's of threads like this..... so tired of IMMA GUNNA talk...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Alright no problem. I mean it might be a little while for me to get the money but thats my goal. all im on this site for is to learn. A lot of p do just talk and its not like i was braggin about what i was goona spend someone asked. But no problem when the truck is done u can see it for yourself.