~ iPad inDash SQ Rebuild ~ Scion tC 2006 Old Alpines, Sundown, Pioneer, Mechman

Man that stinks!!

At least no one got hurt and you guys handled everything. Mostly cosmetic damage then? Just looks to be fender, mirror, & door skin from the photo. Hopefully it will be a quick fix for you.

Sounds like you are taking it well. Life has a way of going on when we are making other plans. Don't let it get you down brother.

life goes on and the guy who hit me was a nice old man, thankfully not a hit and run.

Hopefully its all cosmetic and I can get the pieces repainted.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Yeah, gotta be careful when you get older when driving(sorry for my rude comment, didn't know the guy was old). Well, at least you're not mad about it, that's good.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

IMG_2462.jpg

haha look at my face in this picture, pretty much describes the situation. Hopefully I can get the insurance to cover my rear fenders as well or something. Sucks bc I don't think my car is legal to drive without a side view mirror.

David: Atleast we got those HUGE ass subs in that box. Router FTW from now on

That pic is priceless .

hopefully gets fix ASAP.

Man that little 3/16s took forver when its double baffle !!

thanks again for the help ! should be running within a month! get a little demo session or maybe that bbq meet up going on!!

You will be fine with out a mirror for a while. Sister didn't hasn't had one on the drivers side for 8 months now and just got a fix it ticket 2 weeks ago. Just get it in the Body shop asap.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

That pic is priceless .

hopefully gets fix ASAP.

Man that little 3/16s took forver when its double baffle !!

thanks again for the help ! should be running within a month! get a little demo session or maybe that bbq meet up going on!!

we just didnt know how helpful a router is. But a good lesson learned. I'll do the same thing in 15 minutes next time

You will be fine with out a mirror for a while. Sister didn't hasn't had one on the drivers side for 8 months now and just got a fix it ticket 2 weeks ago. Just get it in the Body shop asap.

cool thats good to know. I'll be taking it in tomorrow for sure after I talk to the insurance people

Scion tC SQ Build
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

damn that sucks, least you didnt have a dump truck unload thousands, of stones on the front of your tC like what happened to mine, its in the body shop now, bumper has to be repainted along with the front fenders, driver door, front wheel, air damn, fog lights and headlights need replaced, windshield replaced and front glass on the hood needs to be replaced on top of the side mirrors.. $4,300+ in damage on my new tC

Damn, I'd like to see some pictures of that!

love all the work you are doing to this keep it up, I might have to ask u in the near future on glassing seems like your doing everything flawlessly

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

love all the work you are doing to this keep it up, I might have to ask u in the near future on glassing seems like your doing everything flawlessly

thanks, that's where I'm trying to focus most of my energy. I've glassed a dozen things now and I keep getting better. Anytime you've got a question shoot it at me!

Here's a couple things I did recently for reference:

IMG_2469.jpg

0383DCAC-33D8-4C7E-A3F0-C8F4D887BBCF-1749-00000123566E4AFF.jpg

Speaker3.jpg

EBD0C7A0-ED92-49D7-9D4C-8BADF3EFF292-3354-000007833A8DAB92.jpg

2C285209-A850-4221-819F-89C482F1F564-3354-000006CA3C9FE628.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2045.jpg

Scion tC SQ Build