Warning: This is nothing exciting.

Lol I. Like xlax idea that's something I would do lol

Me too :)

Thanks you very much for the advice, sir!

Thank god I have an apartment. Lol

Shush. :( I will too next year!

my roomate (well one of them) is an absolute cock bag too.... he never flushes the toilet and when i first moved in he always used my stuff without asking and shit like that... i now keep everything that is mine in my bedroom i dont have anything against people using my stuff when they ask but using it without asking is fucking dick IMO and besides that he asked me if he could use my beard trimmer ... FUCK NO YOU CANT (i just told him i didnt have one) sorry but a beard trimmer isnt something i just let joe blow use thats just gross

I would have already beaten him with billiard balls, soap, and any other hard, abrasive object I could think of.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

If he want's to fart all the damn time. Teach him a lesson, And go fart on his god damn pillow. Maybe he will think twice about farting. hehe. :rofl:

Pink eye

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

my roomate (well one of them) is an absolute cock bag too.... he never flushes the toilet and when i first moved in he always used my stuff without asking and shit like that... i now keep everything that is mine in my bedroom i dont have anything against people using my stuff when they ask but using it without asking is fucking dick IMO and besides that he asked me if he could use my beard trimmer ... FUCK NO YOU CANT (i just told him i didnt have one) sorry but a beard trimmer isnt something i just let joe blow use thats just gross

Oooooooh I got a good one for you. Same thing happened to a buddy and it was his shampoo that kept getting used. He told everyone im the house except the guy using it his plan. He spent 3 weeks jerking off in the bottle every day and watched it keep going down. Confronted the guy and told him what was going on and the guy almost puked on the spot :D.

Oooooooh I got a good one for you. Same thing happened to a buddy and it was his shampoo that kept getting used. He told everyone im the house except the guy using it his plan. He spent 3 weeks jerking off in the bottle every day and watched it keep going down. Confronted the guy and told him what was going on and the guy almost puked on the spot :D.

I tried to type a few different responses, but I'm lost for words. Brilliant.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

I tried to type a few different responses, but I'm lost for words. Brilliant.

he deserved it... just sayin

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

UPDATE: And again, he shits himself. This time it was one of those perky, Oopsy Daisy types of farts.

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Nut in his toothpaste.

Teabag his drumset.

Use his toothbrush to check your prostate.

This way everytime he pisses you off run through mental images of your actions and chuckle because in the end you will always be the winner. Maybe even photograph and once a month or so to fill up on laughs.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nut in his toothpaste.

Teabag his drumset.

Use his toothbrush to check your prostate.

This way everytime he pisses you off run through mental images of your actions and chuckle because in the end you will always be the winner. Maybe even photograph and once a month or so to fill up on laughs.

I love knowing evil things I've done to people over the years and they have no idea. :)

Roommates FTL. I wont have another 1

Haha it was that bad, huh? :drink40:

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Archived