MaliBOOM Posted December 5, 2011 Report Posted December 5, 2011 So the plan has changed to Silver basecoat on rims, silver/white marbalizer, Kandy red, clear Right now my car looks like this www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
MaliBOOM Posted December 5, 2011 Author Report Posted December 5, 2011 O.o me likey Same....I thought the metallic I used would catch color a little better than it is. I don't think this Red Fire Flake will have any issues with that lol www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
Airborne Posted December 17, 2011 Report Posted December 17, 2011 I love that look, gonna do a car with pretty much the same look when it warms up. Black base with tons of red flake. It is pretty simple, are you doing it your self?
C-Fizzy Posted December 17, 2011 Report Posted December 17, 2011 I honestly think the red you have now will look better with the satin black. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
KillaCam Posted December 17, 2011 Report Posted December 17, 2011 I like it, are you keeping it two tone or doing the whole car? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
310_cutty Posted December 17, 2011 Report Posted December 17, 2011 For some reason I dont like flakes on newer cars. I would keep it the way you have it now instead of the flake, but that's just me. Unless you want the paint that pops, Then I would go with kandy instead or maybe even just throw a red pearl on top of the red you already have. When is it that you plan on painting it? I can spray out a few shades of red if you want and I can post the pics here. I have a Red kandy that I can spray over a few shades to achieve different tones, and I believe I have about 4-5 different color pearl that I can also shoot over a red base. I think I have these color pearls: Gold Blue Pink or Red (i dont remember which one of these 2 I have) Silver Edit: here is a spray-out I did just for shits n giggles, Its kandy red over a marbled silver. In the sunlight the color was bright, but as you can see I took this pic inside and the camera does it no justice.
MaliBOOM Posted December 17, 2011 Author Report Posted December 17, 2011 For some reason I dont like flakes on newer cars. I would keep it the way you have it now instead of the flake, but that's just me. Unless you want the paint that pops, Then I would go with kandy instead or maybe even just throw a red pearl on top of the red you already have. When is it that you plan on painting it? I can spray out a few shades of red if you want and I can post the pics here. I have a Red kandy that I can spray over a few shades to achieve different tones, and I believe I have about 4-5 different color pearl that I can also shoot over a red base. I think I have these color pearls: Gold Blue Pink or Red (i dont remember which one of these 2 I have) Silver Edit: here is a spray-out I did just for shits n giggles, Its kandy red over a marbled silver. In the sunlight the color was bright, but as you can see I took this pic inside and the camera does it no justice. That is so sexy www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
KillaCam Posted December 17, 2011 Report Posted December 17, 2011 For some reason I dont like flakes on newer cars. I would keep it the way you have it now instead of the flake, but that's just me. Unless you want the paint that pops, Then I would go with kandy instead or maybe even just throw a red pearl on top of the red you already have. When is it that you plan on painting it? I can spray out a few shades of red if you want and I can post the pics here. I have a Red kandy that I can spray over a few shades to achieve different tones, and I believe I have about 4-5 different color pearl that I can also shoot over a red base. I think I have these color pearls: Gold Blue Pink or Red (i dont remember which one of these 2 I have) Silver Edit: here is a spray-out I did just for shits n giggles, Its kandy red over a marbled silver. In the sunlight the color was bright, but as you can see I took this pic inside and the camera does it no justice. That looks amazing Theres no pearls in it? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
MaliBOOM Posted December 17, 2011 Author Report Posted December 17, 2011 I would do that>flake all day but idk if I could afford it. Getting my rims painted for 350 right now. Think it could come out the same? www.TheAutoSkin.com MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<< Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<< Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin Owner of The Auto Skin
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.