Satin Black+Candy Red Marbalized Rims!!!

O.o me likey

Same....I thought the metallic I used would catch color a little better than it is. I don't think this Red Fire Flake will have any issues with that lol

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I dont like flakes on newer cars. :shrug: I would keep it the way you have it now instead of the flake, but that's just me.

Unless you want the paint that pops, Then I would go with kandy instead or maybe even just throw a red pearl on top of the red you already have.

When is it that you plan on painting it? I can spray out a few shades of red if you want and I can post the pics here.

I have a Red kandy that I can spray over a few shades to achieve different tones, and I believe I have about 4-5 different color pearl that I can also shoot over a red base.

I think I have these color pearls:

Gold

Blue

Pink or Red (i dont remember which one of these 2 I have)

Silver

Edit:

here is a spray-out I did just for shits n giggles, Its kandy red over a marbled silver.

27wvdc9.jpg

In the sunlight the color was bright, but as you can see I took this pic inside and the camera does it no justice.

For some reason I dont like flakes on newer cars. :shrug: I would keep it the way you have it now instead of the flake, but that's just me.

Unless you want the paint that pops, Then I would go with kandy instead or maybe even just throw a red pearl on top of the red you already have.

When is it that you plan on painting it? I can spray out a few shades of red if you want and I can post the pics here.

I have a Red kandy that I can spray over a few shades to achieve different tones, and I believe I have about 4-5 different color pearl that I can also shoot over a red base.

Gold

Blue

Silver

Edit:

here is a spray-out I did just for shits n giggles, Its kandy red over a marbled silver.

27wvdc9.jpg

In the sunlight the color was bright, but as you can see I took this pic inside and the camera does it no justice.

That is so sexy :)

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Gold

Blue

Silver

Edit:

27wvdc9.jpg

That looks amazing

Theres no pearls in it?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived