I find it interesting that something that was initialized before President Obama took office with The Patriot Act and President Bush is somehow his fault. The way I read it is that if you are ranting on how you or you and your group plan to kill officials (governors n such), bomb places or kill a large amount of people then they can, will and should deem you a terrorist because you are. On that site everone seems to blame President Obama for the state America is in when if you really want to take it there America has been on a fast and steady decline way before he ever came into play.

You literslly have little idea of what you are talking about.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

There is one group of peope responsible for this...

US!!!!

We The People have neglected our power and with that, our responsibility. We elect those in the Congress and Senate and yet year after year, the corruption continues. We as a people need a cohesive and uniform movement where we actually use the power granted us by the government and stop the trash from ruining our country. It is a every man for himself for so long, everyone is only looking for their own payout, citizen and politician alike. This corruption and abuse runs deep and is only allowed due to our complacency. We need to wake up, and make the choices and rally the men, muster the People, and be an American. Make sure your local Reps are doing what they should be, if not, kick em out. If your Senator is looking out for himself, vote for someone who will uphold his position. Little by little we CAN clean out the government, we just have to be willing to work towards it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

US!!!!

We The People have neglected our power and with that, our responsibility. We elect those in the Congress and Senate and yet year after year, the corruption continues. We as a people need a cohesive and uniform movement where we actually use the power granted us by the government and stop the trash from ruining our country. It is a every man for himself for so long, everyone is only looking for their own payout, citizen and politician alike. This corruption and abuse runs deep and is only allowed due to our complacency. We need to wake up, and make the choices and rally the men, muster the People, and be an American. Make sure your local Reps are doing what they should be, if not, kick em out. If your Senator is looking out for himself, vote for someone who will uphold his position. Little by little we CAN clean out the government, we just have to be willing to work towards it.

This is why I am supporting Occupy more and more. This is a lot of what they are against and people in large numbers have the power, but until we can get together in one form or the other, then we will never succeed and this crap will continue to happen.

I like this video. Love propaganda!

Take a look at this, on this issue

Ron paul's son !!

Well it looks like we gonna move to Canada

I wouldnt go that far. :ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Obama repealed a law very similar to this with the exception of killing a number of months back that was pushed into law under bush/chaney's homeland security act, we were never notified of it in there. Makes you wonder who is protecting who in this country anymore.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

US!!!!

This is why I am supporting Occupy more and more. This is a lot of what they are against and people in large numbers have the power, but until we can get together in one form or the other, then we will never succeed and this crap will continue to happen.

Ron paul's son !!

do you wanna go to a camp because you have more than 7 days of food in ur house?

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

I Dought anybody on this forum a terriost ...so what our we worried about.the govetment not going torture you for no reason.

And of you are a terriost..good luck on your death.

See that's where most people stop and don't think further. I'm not a fear monger. But take someone like Rush or Sean hannity. The government can classify someone like that and take them out. Happened at Ruby ridge and Waco. And trust me I don't agree with what they stood for but the government took them out in front of our eyes. But that's my opinion.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

US!!!!

Ron paul's son !!

do you wanna go to a camp because you have more than 7 days of food in ur house?

What? If this is regards to the Occupy people being wrong, please elaborate. Occupy is showing exactly what this bill means. Freedoms are disappearing and some people think they are just a bunch of bums/ hippies who won't get jobs. This is media manipulation. They want to "transform our society from a militaristic, greed-based, corrupt culture to one of cooperation, caring, and prosperity. A society in which government serves its people rather than the plutocracy now controlling it." Most of these people are educated and broke. It is a lot tougher out there when you have to compete with millions for jobs. They could go work on farms, etc, but this still doesn't help them pay for the over priced education people are having to pay back.

The COL has increased while wages have stayed the same. The gap between this is outrageous. Until something is done to re-regulate wall street, let them fail, and limit wait a CEO can make, then trouble will be with us for time to come. By limiting CEO pay, I mean the person, not the company. If companies had more money put into the company than into a CEOs pocket, some of these big banks wouldn't have needed bailouts. Or make it to where the CEO makes x % more than its lowest paid employee. Oh and term limits for Congress.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-reich-bargain-20111130,0,5348681.story

http://nbcpolitics.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/23/8977245-i-pay-your-salary-snaps-historian-to-lawmaker-in-tense-house-hearing?fb_ref=.Ts9tIV6-7r8.like&fb_source=profile_multiline

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived