Okay so I have a 15" power acoustik fubar, and I was wondering if I should go better than just el cheapo 14 gauge speaker wire and if so I was thinking Knu speaker wire but Idk which set of their wires are meant for high power? I think maybe the Karma SS 8 gauge, but idk if thats their best wire for speaker wire... hit me up guys lemme kno

Bigger wire won't hurt anything, unless it's too big to fit in your amp/sub connectors. A lot of guys use the karma ss 8ga for subwoofer wire, but some say it's a pain in the ass to strip. Any of the other knu speaker wire that is 12 or 10 ga would also work great.

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

i personally use 10 gauge..honestly in most situations you really dont need much bigger.. pain in the ass to fit in the terminals which really isnt worth it

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

not to thread jack, but if you double up wire what does it compare too? let say you ran 2 runs of 12 gauge to the terminal what does that equal too?

If I understand your question correctly then the answer is a huge mess. Whether you use 8, 10 or 12 the gauge won't change anything if the wire has a good strand count. Making more that one run to the same terminals is just asking for a headache an unnecessary one at that. At the end of the day the lowest gauge I try and go is 10 gauge and I use Stinger HPM makes life simple because I am not fighting the sub to fit terminals especially when I need to twist multiple pieces together to drop the ohms.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif