OrionStang Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 I think I figured out the picture thing. Should be ready shortly. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 Took this when did the sudden turn SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Stone primeaux Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 I live in new Orleans Louisiana and a cop got arrested for trying to get a prostitute but guess what the prostitute was a cop to I laughed so hard when I saw this on the news I just wanted to post this because I know how cops dumb cops are lol
Landon75 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 I think I figured out the picture thing. Should be ready shortly. You can send them to your email by adding a new contact and scroll down to the slot that says email and put your email address. But if you figured out the photobucket then you just skip a step. And about that cop, that would really piss me off just a douche who abuses his power. Like just an hour ago a county cop was flying around a blind curve and almost smashed me head on when he was like halfway in my lane going wayyy too fast. I mean if there was emergency or whatever at least turn your lights so I can get outta your damn way. Just glad I saw him at the last second and swerved outta the way it coulda turned out pretty bad
SnowDrifter Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Yeah Smoke, it would have been bad. He came out right in front of a pack of about 20 cars doing 60. It was kinda cool how me and the other near-victim simultaneously avoided him and each other, though. The car was civilian, Gold Chevy Malibu, and the guy was dressed in civilians, but had the look of a plain-clothes officer or detective. If I can get my damn phone to pair with my computer, i'll put up the pics. Namosh: LOL at the lego badge, dude. Text to photobucket? How? It looks like you got it figured out: but if you didn't do it from mobile - here's how Photobucket>Account Settings > Mobile. Text(actually MMS) the pics to the address and you are good to go ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
OrionStang Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 Pics are posted, yo. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blkgp_03 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 If you are breaking the law and you know that you are and you get caught man up and take the ticket. you knew what the consequences would be before you broke the law. OP that guy was a total douche. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
blkgp_03 Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 Double post ftl Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 8, 2011 Report Posted December 8, 2011 got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone... you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law? LOLOL... i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke... actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well... OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche it aint nothing about being a bad ass, its just when people break the law, get in trouble and then complain about it, shit gets annoying... so glad i decided not to be a cop LOL, i would be probably one of the biggest douches yall ever seen... atleast to those stupid little fucks who like to get lippy.. if people were polite, i would be nice The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
OrionStang Posted December 8, 2011 Author Report Posted December 8, 2011 So you guys think I should take the pics to PD and say this dude was driving erratically, yelling obscenities, and flashing a badge? What if he wasn't really a cop, then they could find him. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.